Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Community!

I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Mack, I'm a student Sociology major and a photographer.

I recently started my journey into gun ownership with a Kimber 1911. I decided that it wasn't exactly my speed, however, and I worked out a deal with my father to get his G30. It's in great condition, and is ridiculously accurate. I've added Truglo TFO's and a 3.5lb trigger connector.

I'm glad to be a part of this community, and look forward to buying a G17 or G19 gen4 soon!!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello (again!) Photogmack!

You traded a Kimber for a G30? Good on you! Got any pics of that '30 to share?

Have you done anything other than the connector and sights? Are you planning any other mods or personalizations?

Please share if you can, thanks.

Cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Hello (again!) Photogmack!

You traded a Kimber for a G30? Good on you! Got any pics of that '30 to share?

Have you done anything other than the connector and sights? Are you planning any other mods or personalizations?

Please share if you can, thanks.

Cheers!
My Glock also has the extended slide stop, but I'm thinking of putting the stock catch back on it, as I never release with it. As of now, I don't see any reason to modify or add anything to it, but I might add a steel guide rod someday.

·
Super Moderator
74,649 Posts
From LaGrange but I'm in Columbus at the moment for school and whatnot.
That's cool. I was born in Cordele, GA but grew up in Warner Robins, GA.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
has the extended slide stop, but I'm thinking of putting the stock catch back
Well, if you ever swap the stock one back onto your '30, I can think of someone who could use your extended stop lever :D

Have you visited the Painted Letter Thread? A lot of Members have gotten some nice looking results with this easy and cosmetic mod.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Have you visited the Painted Letter Thread? A lot of Members have gotten some nice looking results with this easy and cosmetic mod.
I've seen the thread, but haven't decided whether or not I want to do it to mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts