Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seetings & Gralutations! I signed up a few days ago and can now post. Just wanted to say, "What's Up" to everyone!

About Me: I live in California, am a Glock 10mm owner/collector and a Desert Storm era USAF Security Policeman.

Reason Why I am Here: Looking to buy more Glock 10mm pistols and Support the 2nd Amendment.

Future Plans: To own a home (and stop renting), raise Cane Corso dogs and someday go to Antarctica and shoot a frozen Glock into an an Iceberg.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Seetings & Gralutations! I signed up a few days ago and can now post. Just wanted to say, "What's Up" to everyone!

About Me: I live in California, am a Glock 10mm owner/collector and a Desert Storm era USAF Security Policeman.

Reason Why I am Here: Looking to buy more Glock 10mm pistols and Support the 2nd Amendment.

Future Plans: To own a home (and stop renting), raise Cane Corso dogs and someday go to Antarctica and shoot a frozen Glock into an an Iceberg.
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
Welcome aboard soldier! Thank you very kindly for your service Theo!

I am a 10mm owner too. Everybody should have a Glock 10mm

Enjoy the forum, there is ALOT of great people here!

·
Premium Member
13,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Tacoma, WA! I also am a big 10mm fan. Thank you for your service!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How do I go about deleting my account from this forum?
I ask the Forum Mod about how to post a "WTB" thread but I never got a response.

·
Legitimate Combatant
4,342 Posts
I cannot post to that section. I asked the forum manager/moderator how to gain permission but I never got a reply.
Many forums require a minimum post count before classifieds can be accessed, that may be the case.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts