Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am very new to this Glock forum. So hope this thread is how you get going.

I'm new to the Glock. Having owned .22 riffles and Walther p22 pistol. When i decided to get a new pistol i asked two military friends of mine that are MP's what they thought was a reliable pistol choice. Both said Glock. So i just resently purchased a Glock 23. I have to say, firing that .40 cal round is like firing a small canon.

I wish to learn from all you experienced Glock owners.

·
Super Moderator
71,090 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum PanFried and congrats on your G23 purchase. It's a great gun.

Attachments

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, PanFried, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on getting a Glock, nice choice of caliber and weapon there!

Any pics you wish to share?

You will find lots of helpful information, tips, tricks, and ideas, so look make yourself at home and look around the threads.

Cheers!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I have been reading post from other threads, and have already learned some intresting things.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Have you thought about doing any modifications or personalizations on your '23?

A lot of Members start off with painting the lettering on their Glocks and magazines (see "Painted Letter Thread, Let's See Them"), and some of the results are quite striking, for an easy and cosmetic job!

Cheers!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, PanFried, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on getting a Glock, nice choice of caliber and weapon there!

Any pics you wish to share?

You will find lots of helpful information, tips, tricks, and ideas, so look make yourself at home and look around the threads.

Cheers!
Thanks. And Cheers to you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts