Greeetings from the Palmetto State !!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chipinsc, Mar 23, 2012.

1. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

We recently took our CWP class , I had gotten my Bride a S&W airweight .38 , thinking this would be a good 1st firearm for her. during the range qualification portion of the class , she was really struggling, the other guy in the class offered to let her use his glock 19 gen4 to finish the qual, she fell in love !!! smoked the rest of the qualification!!! 2 weeks later we went to the gun show here & picked up a pair of 19's we got the gen3 only because we liked the grip on them better ( i had to have one as well LOL ) What sweet shooters they are!

any suggestions on a IWB holster?

2. Welcome to the Forums Chipinsc!

I love my G19G3, you wont be disappointed! But, I have to warn you though... Owning a Glock can lead to addiction!

My favorite holster for my glock is called "Mr. Softy" by highnoonholsters.com

3. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! You will be very happy with your new tools!

4. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Congrats on your pair of G19's:

An active member here, MikeP sells holsters and Glock stuff. http://www.http://defensiveholsters.com
    Other common holsters mentioned in many threads here are:

Crossbreed Supertuck
    Foxx Holsters
    Parker Holsters
    and more.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum chipinsc !!

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Chipsinc, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Nice job on getting His-N-Hers '19s!

Consider yourself among the lucky, as some "other halves" are reluctant to follow their men into guns.

You'll find lots of helpful information and opinions, and if you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

7. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!

8. CBS

CBS New Member

Welcome! I've been posting about.....two days :). This is a great forum. Nice people and great conversation.

I have a 19 as well. L-O-V-E it. I have two IWB holsters. One is just a plain don Hume with a belt clip. Not really made for all day wear, but good for tucking in for a quick trip to the store. The other is a Galco King Tuk. It is practically identical to the crossbreed holster. Great holster. Hides the weapon very well and is very very comfortable.

9. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I'm also from SC. Are you around the upstate?

10. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

I'm in Greenville. I have an idea... The "Greenville Glock Group"

11. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I'm from Anderson. I go to Allen Arms to go shoot most of the time haha

12. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

The DNR range in Pickens is closer to you I think? I spent a lot of time and ammo up there when I was at Clemson. Allen Arms is nice, just gets a little pricey.

13. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

It's about the same distance, and It's cheaper to get 10mm at Allen Arms. The only place we have in Anderson that sells it is Grady's, and it's about $34 a box, where I pay $22.50 at Allen.

14. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

Good point. Palmetto state armory has some pretty killer prices on bulk ammo. Sorry chipinsc for rambling on your intro, but welcome to the forum it's very resourceful!

15. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I'll have to check them out, I have never heard about that. Thanks for the heads up

16. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

thanks for the warm welcome & holster info. G29 I am near Columbia.

17. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Awesome. I'll be down there for five to six weeks at Broad River for training soon. I need to find some good bars down there. Haha

18. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

Palmetto State Armory's HQ is in Columbia.

19. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I'll have to go up there on a weekend or something. I'll look up the address when it gets closer to time for me to go. Thanks though