Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice!! Only one stray is awesome! Great shooting Bobby!!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Great shooting! Was was the distance?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Looking GREAT bobby.

D

·
771 Posts
Great Job!

Just got home from the range. Put 100 40 grain .22 cal. Through my s&w 22a1 and 50 115 grain through my gen 4 19. Took pictures of my two best targets.

View attachment 15526

View attachment 15527

That is some really serious shooting...Great job!
I still remember learning to shoot when I was a young boy..Back then, my dad was a patrolman for our municipal police department...Small town, 35M residents...Anyway, as a PO, he had access to the municipal range, and a favorite weekend activity was to go with him and ave him teach us how...When I first started, I remember I was all over the paper...compared to his accomplished shooting (much like what you posted above), my shooting was a big disappointment to me. Seeing how upset I was, at the end, he took my target down off the holder, centered it over his chest, and asked me if I knew of anyone that would be willing to stand behind that target?

Never doubted myself after that, and have since shared that with my sons and daughter, all of whom are accomplished shooters in their own regard...Even my daughter, a 25 y/o CPA!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! I'm new to shooting ( got my 19 in late April ), and I have to give all the credit to Ed at Clayton's range here in se pa. He was the instructor in my basic pistol training coarse and his instructions really made a world of difference. Not only did he make me a better shooter but now I know what I'm doing wrong when I miss the bull. Thanks go to Ed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts