Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally some great weather! My wife and I were able to shoot 500 rounds today from 7yds, 15yds, 25yds, and 50yds.

We shoot 200 rounds, all federal with my G36, and 300 rounds, federal, Winchester, hornady through her G26.

A great day indeed!!!

Art Tree Gas Font Natural material

Tree Art Gas Font Recreation

Textile Sleeve Creative arts Art Rectangle

Attachments

· Click Click Boom
45,266 Posts
Great shooting!!! Can't wait to get my girlfriend shooting just getting her comfortable with handling and safety then off to the range she goes...

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glocknloaded said:
Great shooting!!! Can't wait to get my girlfriend shooting just getting her comfortable with handling and safety then off to the range she goes...
Yeah man safety first, that is the same approach I took with my wife, now she wants to shoot just as much as me!

· Click Click Boom
45,266 Posts
mckm/Glock36 said:
Yeah man safety first, that is the same approach I took with my wife, now she wants to shoot just as much as me!
Awesome! Nothing like sharing a passion like shooting with your other. Can't wait to get her going but I just want her to take her time so she feels comfortable and can enjoy it.

P.S. thanks for sharing the pic :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.