Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just finished her 1 night a week for 4 weeks home and personal defense class. the last class every one brought there larger cal hand gun( bigger than the 22lr) they practiced with. She came home and said little guns suck. The instructor told her oh you'll like this 357 she did not she said the only thing close to her Glock 19 was a sig and it wasn't all that. how can you not love this woman

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice one! I started on a G19,, actually I only have a G19.... But tried other pistols kimbr 1911, sigs semi pistols, various revolvers... But I just like the weight and feel of my grip on the glock.. Maybe my hand just molded around it without knowing haha...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
RogerH said:
My wife just finished her 1 night a week for 4 weeks home and personal defense class. the last class every one brought there larger cal hand gun( bigger than the 22lr) they practiced with. She came home and said little guns suck. The instructor told her oh you'll like this 357 she did not she said the only thing close to her Glock 19 was a sig and it wasn't all that. how can you not love this woman
I felt exactly the same way. I don't like the little guns.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I felt exactly the same way. I don't like the little guns.
I'm sorry, that just sounded weird.. different........:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.