Glock Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my college professor brought in a whole bunch of confiscated goods that he took off suspects and criminals on the streets in his 25+ years as a high ranking retired LEO. He gave us seniors the job to make several fake crime scenes around a general area on our campus for his crime scene investigation class to solve and gave us a bin of full of goodies to do so (he also uses the goods as training tools for new recruits and other seminars). So as I was going through the bin which had assorted knives, knuckle dusters, bb guns and a BALLISTIC KNIFE. So after 20 mins of drooling over it and examining it I asked him to demonstrate it, in which he surely did twice and he showed us the knife and stun head. Its accurate to about 15-20ft but I'd say 10ft to be really effective. Cool and interesting concept it's defianetly deadly. In order to load it he had to load it by pushing the head in on a brick wall with his all body mass. It went about 35-45ft but not accurately. He also confiscated a Co2 powered one he said but didn't have it with him, and that one was better.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol oh yea! Everybody else was afraid of it and wouldn't even touch it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts