Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't actually have the lower yet (I tried to buy it Monday but the system was down so I couldn't get the background check done) anyway, I am going to need an upper. I am looking for something pretty general purpose, nothing special. I am hoping to stay sub $600 on the thing so don't go crazy, preferably in 5.56. I am also just looking for now, wont be buying for a while, so if you know of a place that has regular sales or anything, that would be good too. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
So I don't actually have the lower yet (I tried to buy it Monday but the system was down so I couldn't get the background check done) anyway, I am going to need an upper. I am looking for something pretty general purpose, nothing special. I am hoping to stay sub $600 on the thing so don't go crazy, preferably in 5.56. I am also just looking for now, wont be buying for a while, so if you know of a place that has regular sales or anything, that would be good too. Thanks in advance!
Buy once, cry once...but you'll be getting quality, combat ready gear....

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Upper-Receiver-Groups-s/1.htm

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
PSA or BCM for sure, they both make quality stuff. Check the sales too I know PSA has blem uppers for sale all the time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have heard of PSA before, I will definitely look into that.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Stag Arms has great stuff at reasonable prices

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
PSA or BCM for sure, they both make quality stuff. Check the sales too I know PSA has blem uppers for sale all the time.
Not trying to knock y'all who run PSA as I know they are popular here, but they are NOT in the same league as BCM. They don't use the same level of components or steel, nor are they QC'd nearly as stringent.

Again, I'm not putting down anyone's gun or choices...just trying to clarify a point made.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
If you shoot once a month, PSA does well. Don't buy the cheapest option though. Shoot once a week? BCM is great for the price. Noveske and Rainier Arms are great, but $$$.

Have you thought of building your own? That way you get exactly what you want. Takes a little skill and a couple tools though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts