Got my Raven Phantom holster today!

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by iShoot, Jul 9, 2012.

1. iShoot

iShoot New Member

My Raven Concealment quick ship Phantom came today. I ordered it 6/21 and it arrived today 7/9 (18 days from ordering), I'd say that's very fast! I ordered it for the G23, but it also fits my G27 perfectly. The phantom has extremely nice fit and finish. I'm considering ordering the IWB loops for more carry options.

2. Scorpion911

Scorpion911 SheepDog

I have some Raven Gear and love it. I bought the soft loops and the wings for IWB carry. Make sure that you set it up right or the supports dig into you a bit.

3. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Can't go wrong with RCS. I wear mine everyday.

4. iShoot

iShoot New Member

How do you like the wings vs just loops?

5. Scorpion911

Scorpion911 SheepDog

I actually have both of them installed as it spread the attachment points wider. Overall I do like the set up.

6. iShoot

iShoot New Member

Thank for the info, I've actually been debating switching from my Desantis Sof-tuck for IWB to something different. I don't like the idea of always switching hardware, but I might try wearing it IWB around the house to see if I like it, before ordering loops.

7. Scorpion911

Scorpion911 SheepDog

I like the soft loops but they can be tough to open until they break in. I sent an email to Tom at Raven and he told me about rotating the inner ring on the female side of the snap. Actually I have my phantom for my 23 as OWB and I left the Phantom for my 30 as IWB for now. They make great gear and I ordered all of men prior to them getting some quick ship items. Good luck!

8. iShoot

iShoot New Member

I received the IWB "wings" and "tuckable loops" I have to say this setup is far more comfortable than I ever imagined! I also ordered the "pancake wings" for OWB, but I haven't tried them yet since I'm so pleased with the IWB setup. I agree the buttons can be difficult, I'm going to try rotating the ring as you suggested. Thanks.

9. I love my Raven Phantom holster, I wear it every day!

10. okdonk

okdonk New Member

No pics? show some Raven holster pics please.. ;)

11. Scorpion911

Scorpion911 SheepDog

Ravenconcealment.com :) look for the phantom.

12. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Doh.. that i already knew.