Glock Firearms banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They're a chunk to tote around. I love mine. I paid $500 barely used without night sights. You got a good deal. Did it some with the back straps? IIRC mine came with 3. Should have been 4(?) I really don't need the back straps!
No, mine didn't come with any backstops.
Should I get a set?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
How big are your hands? If you have gorilla paws it might fit you better! :ROFLMAO: Being that Gen4's are going the way of the dinosaurs.......................maybe might not be around in a while?
Well, I wouldn't say Gorilla-sized hands, but I do wear XL gloves.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,951 Posts
So you don’t think there’d be any need for them?
Back straps are a personal choice. Some people claim they’re indispensable. Then again I come from the age that you adapted to the gun rather than the gun adapts to you. I tend to like smaller diameter grips even though I have big hands.
There are plenty of unused back straps owned by gen4&5 owners out there. If you don’t find any around cheap you might ask someone to try theirs.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Back straps are a personal choice. Some people claim they’re indispensable. Then again I come from the age that you adapted to the gun rather than the gun adapts to you. I tend to like smaller diameter grips even though I have big hands.
There are plenty of unused back straps owned by gen4&5 owners out there. If you don’t find any around cheap you might ask someone to try theirs.
I wonder what the price would be from Glock? If they even sell them separately?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts