Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO... My son and I went to my LGS today and a G22G4 FDE followed me home! It is awesome!!!! I am so happy. Just so happens my LGS has a range so ... Went and had a Glocky old time. Already had on hand my G17G4, G19C, G23C along with glock G32C barrel, and G26G3, also my sons Colt .22 pistol and my Dan Wesson .357mag with 6inch barrel for good measure. Man it was a blast literally. We had so much fun! In pic only the Glock 5!!!

Attachments

·
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I was on the hunt for a G22G4, as my Abuelita whom just turned 91 was born on August 22nd. I was going to inscribe it, but as it is an FDE, will leave her just like my grandma "all original"!!! I will have her pose with it tomorrow and post the pics!

·
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man not done yet have many to go need the full line!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Awesome! I am a sucker for the FDE Glocks!!

·
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chris76 said:
Nice pick up. For some reason the FDE seems like a chocalate color in all the pics, is it better in person? Congrats
Yes, yes it is. When I first got my G17G4 I saw that the guy selling it to me had an OD green Glock... Being very noob to pistols (had only revolvers before my Glock) I thought to myself great, these little guns come in colors(sarcastic voice in my head) how cute.... It took me a bit of time to find the appreciation for them to quite honest, the appreciation for Glock was instant when renting guns at range, I saw the FDE's on the first run and almost picked up a G19G4 and then poof I could not find one anymore... I would like an ODG G27g3 ( not sure if they produced G4) will have to keep eyes peeled...

·
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HenryinFlorida said:
Looking good
Ty I am happy! Have been carrying FDE since I bought (you know break her in lol) and it has been sleeping at the ready on nightstand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts