Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see I have the "middle age spread" I am 5' 10" 220lbs. . This holster seems at this point to be exactly what I have been looking for. The holster has a position where the firearm locks in and you can adjust cant on it as well. I am going out for the day and will report back how comfortable it is but sitting here now it seems like it will be very comfortable and the conceal is awesome!
Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun

Auto part Fashion accessory Electric blue Strap Personal protective equipment

Shoulder Picture frame Sleeve Grey Waist

Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Hardwood

Forehead Mouth Jaw Sleeve Beard

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Joint Cabinetry Neck Sleeve Gesture

Wood Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Wood stain

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
Very nice! I have a Trapp for my G19 and it's great. Haven't worn it for long periods of time but it's well made and retention is great.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
dutchs said:
As you can see I have the "middle age spread" I am 5' 10" 220lbs. . This holster seems at this point to be exactly what I have been looking for. The holster has a position where the firearm locks in and you can adjust cant on it as well. I am going out for the day and will report back how comfortable it is but sitting here now it seems like it will be very comfortable and the conceal is awesome!
Had to pull up the shirt, didn't you?
:)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Keep me updated, this is becoming my first choice at the moment for a 19. Looks good dutchs!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update!! I have been wearing my new Foxx Trapp for 3 straight days now, I have driven over 400 miles and had it on at least 10 hours everyday, I did move it around to the 3 o'clock position for better comfort and I can happily report absolutely no problems with it concealing extremely well, the comfort level has been exceptional and it is the easiest put on, take off holster I have ever had!! I would recommend this to anyone who needs great IWB conceal capabilities and super great comfort! Thanks again for and awesome product RAY!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Update!! I have been wearing my new Foxx Trapp for 3 straight days now, I have driven over 400 miles and had it on at least 10 hours everyday, I did move it around to the 3 o'clock position for better comfort and I can happily report absolutely no problems with it concealing extremely well, the comfort level has been exceptional and it is the easiest put on, take off holster I have ever had!! I would recommend this to anyone who needs great IWB conceal capabilities and super great comfort! Thanks again for and awesome product RAY!!

How easy is it for you to get to your firearm while sitting down buckled up in the car?

I have read a lot of people that CC that have trouble getting to their CC holsters while in the car with the seat belt on.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How easy is it for you to get to your firearm while sitting down buckled up in the car?

I have read a lot of people that CC that have trouble getting to their CC holsters while in the car with the seat belt on.
It probably could be a little hard to get to while you are buckled, that is why the trusty 21 is always in my seatcover pouch with easy access right between my legs!!! With two spare mags. to boot!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts