Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It my holster in the mail, put it on and went shooting. Shipping was super fast and so far I'm happy with the product. I am very thin and have a hard time hiding a glock. I emailed Ray at Foxx and asked for advise. He got back to me very fast telling me how he wears his and things to try. I simply can't find anything to work at the 4 to 5:00 position on me. The gun but sticks straight out of my back Luke a hump. I set it where Ray said to and tried 2:30 to 3:00 and it's perfect. I can even bend over without printing. Great product and great service at a great price. Also a few verge ago I tried a crossbreed and it was nice but would squeak when I moved or bent. The Foxx is mort comfortable and makes no noise. After 4 hours on its already shaping to my body. And of course here's a pic.

Glove Sports gear Handgun holster Safety glove Gesture

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love my foxx holsters. I have one for my 19 and my m&p shield..no issues and 100% comfortable..super fast shipping as well and for the price what a hell of a bargain

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good to hear, I've got one of the new Foxx trapps coming and should be here tomorrow. I'm tall and thin and feel like mine sticks out like a sore thumb. I thought the hybrid looked too big so went with the trapp. I'll see how it goes. Heard they are good about exchanges so hopefully have some options. Thanks for posting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts