50 rounds through each. The 23 was the first, hence the strays:eek:
Handwriting Data storage device Font Dvd CD

Product Dvd Data storage device CD Font

Attachments

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Strays???:) Yee Haw

Nice herding pardner. Better with the Beeter?

Gotta go, Burnin' Daylight.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you gentlemen, and Bubba. Our member Birddoygz gave me some tips a few weeks ago and lo and behold!! They work!!:D

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Great Groups...

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Thank you gentlemen, and Bubba. Our member Birddoygz gave me some tips a few weeks ago and lo and behold!! They work!!:D
Was "don't eat the yellow snow" one of them?

;)

great shooting.

D

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
He does know what he is talking about! :D

Looks good dutchs! Even the stray would have hit an attacker in the hip! ;)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Care to share some if you nor he mind? Everyone can use tips or even reminders, myself included!
Wooo! Long day! I would love to share! First, one of my biggest problems was getting all excited and not having a routine! Then as I was shown, ( I am right handed) keep my right foot back and turned out for good balance, then my left foot I am making sure always points directly at my target! Then , I make sure to have a bit of a bent knee approach and keep my weight leaning forward using my right hand to push and my left to pull. Then I make sure both thumbs are headed at the Target and then all I have to do is concentrate on trigger pull! I practiced slowly making sure to do these things and will work to concisely do them all the time and then I just have to work on keeping good trigger control!! So, a bit long winded, I hope that helps, Really, it sure is working for me!! And it makes it a LOT more fun!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
dutchs said:
Wooo! Long day! I would love to share! First, one of my biggest problems was getting all excited and not having a routine! Then as I was shown, ( I am right handed) keep my right foot back and turned out for good balance, then my left foot I am making sure always points directly at my target! Then , I make sure to have a bit of a bent knee approach and keep my weight leaning forward using my right hand to push and my left to pull. Then I make sure both thumbs are headed at the Target and then all I have to do is concentrate on trigger pull! I practiced slowly making sure to do these things and will work to concisely do them all the time and then I just have to work on keeping good trigger control!! So, a bit long winded, I hope that helps, Really, it sure is working for me!! And it makes it a LOT more fun!!
Thats awesome. It's pretty cool that he was able to share that with you and for you to share it with us. It's pretty much what they taught me in the military for rifles. In basic, my ds use to make us put a penny on the front sight post to practice trigger control. Basically, the goal was to not make the penny fall when pulling the trigger. The Front sight had two arms on each side that came up, which made it easier to put the penny atop.

I now do this when I dry fire my glock at night. Imagine balancing a penny on the tiny front sight of your glock! Helps me focus on trigger control. Hmmmm, wonder how many people will start using pennies for training now! :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats awesome. It's pretty cool that he was able to share that with you and fire you to share it with us. It's pretty much what they taught me in the military for rifles. In basic, my ds use to make us put a penny on the front sight post to practice trigger control. Basically, the goal was to not make the penny fall when pulling the trigger. The Front sight had two arms on each side that came up, which made it easier to put the penny atop.

I now do this when I dry fire my glock at night. Imagine balancing a penny on the tiny front sight of your glock! Helps me focus on trigger control. Hmmmm, wonder how many people will start using pennies for training now! :)
These just got scopes put on them so MAYBE I will!!
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
dutchs said:
Thanks for sharing. I could go to the range tomorrow and take these advice. I get excited as well and would tend to anticipate the boom.

By the way, Good groups there sir!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for sharing. I could go to the range tomorrow and take these advice. I get excited as well and would tend to anticipate the boom.

By the way, Good groups there sir!
Thanks izco! You can see it works! I have to be careful, I am one of those excitable guys! 53 yrs. old and still just love having fun!!

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
53 yrs. old and still just love having fun!!
It gets better/worse the older we get. Us baby boomers get older in body but younger in mind/attitude. 62 and still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It gets better/worse the older we get. Us baby boomers get older in body but younger in mind/attitude. 62 and still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
I just went ahead and decided to not grow up!! I still get all giddy just buying Ammo.!!! HAHAHA:p:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts