·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Whats the engraving on the front?

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Engraving is from the El Paso Sheriffs Office. Glock factory engraved, gun is from a 2008 lot that the department sold to Cabelas.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Engraving is from the El Paso Sheriffs Office. Glock factory engraved, gun is from a 2008 lot that the department sold to Cabelas.
Nice!! Makes it unique

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
It is nice and unique, but I still want an FDE bad enough to trade for it, but that's unlikely.
Yeah you and me both brother... I just finished a AR build yesterday and if I come home with another Glock right now I think I'll be that guy down stairs while his girl his throwing his stuff out the window lol

I think my 23 will just have to wait, but I would love one in either OD or FDE

·
Administrator
131,697 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
If you don't find a trade in the next month or two than maby you can sell it to me and apply the money to that you really want

·
Administrator
131,697 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Yeah you and me both brother... I just finished a AR build yesterday and if I come home with another Glock right now I think I'll be that guy down stairs while his girl his throwing his stuff out the window lol

I think my 23 will just have to wait, but I would love one in either OD or FDE
Wish I knee that before I hit a new g22 two weeks ago still willing to buy just for the engraving

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you don't find a trade in the next month or two than maby you can sell it to me and apply the money to that you really want
its always a possibility... but cause i dont want to be without a gun for any amount of time, it would have to be a straight trade across the table...

·
Banned
654 Posts
boredom is not healthy, it is expensive as well. I have found that when I get bored I start buying weapons.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts