Got bored today...

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by BLCKWLF, Apr 26, 2012.

1. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

So I got bored today and took a few pics of my G22 with my iPhone 4s... And a few shots of my carry ammo, Hornady FPD TAP.

Attached Files:

2. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

Couldn't get better pictures out of the 4S? Extremely dark.

3. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

It is extremely dark where I was taking pictures...

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I like the first picture.

5. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Whats the engraving on the front?

6. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Engraving is from the El Paso Sheriffs Office. Glock factory engraved, gun is from a 2008 lot that the department sold to Cabelas.

7. glocknloaded

Nice!! Makes it unique

8. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

It is nice and unique, but I still want an FDE bad enough to trade for it, but that's unlikely.

9. glocknloaded

Yeah you and me both brother... I just finished a AR build yesterday and if I come home with another Glock right now I think I'll be that guy down stairs while his girl his throwing his stuff out the window lol

I think my 23 will just have to wait, but I would love one in either OD or FDE

10. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

I can get a gun anytime I want to....the only catch is if I get one my wife gets a new handbag or a pair of shoes.

11. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

If you don't find a trade in the next month or two than maby you can sell it to me and apply the money to that you really want

12. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Wish I knee that before I hit a new g22 two weeks ago still willing to buy just for the engraving

13. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

its always a possibility... but cause i dont want to be without a gun for any amount of time, it would have to be a straight trade across the table...

14. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

This is where my boredom gets me lol

Attached Files:

15. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Some quick shots..

Attached Files:

16. Tape

Tape New Member

boredom is not healthy, it is expensive as well. I have found that when I get bored I start buying weapons.