Got a package in the mail yesterday

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by shaunmcfd, Mar 17, 2012.

1. shaunmcfd

shaunmcfd New Member

I completely forgot i had ordered a beavertail grip from Grip Force about a week ago until it came in the mail yesterday! Awesomely enough, it came with 2 grips. 1 with the grooves that goes about halfway down the backstrap and 1 without grooves that goes about 1/4 ways down. I put the one with grooves on for today because I have qualifications at 2 pm and it feels the best. pics to follow. Threw a couple pics of the mancave just for the heck of it. Everyone enjoys pics!

Attached Files:

2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Mancave needs a door LOL!

Nice job on the grips. Let us know which of the two works out for you, and any effect on your shooting accuracy.

Cheers!

3. shaunmcfd

shaunmcfd New Member

LOL, I actually just converted my garage to my mancave until I get my shop completed. My wife wan't too happy at first but I just bought her some stuff and she forgot all about a garage! :D

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Got an honest question (and I don't golf, which is why I ask):

What bugs you more: fees to play golf, or cost of ammo?

*PS* noticed the golf bag and clubs in the mancave pic

5. shaunmcfd

shaunmcfd New Member

Um, good question! The fees for a membership and just to be able to play on a nice course have gotten ridiculous! I get all my ammo and guns from 1 guy so i get a break on most stuff, plus the dept pays for my qual ammo. I'm going to have to go with golf fees.

6. leb686

leb686 New Member

I like some of the whips you got in the cave man, especially the fly pink caddy! :p

7. shaunmcfd

shaunmcfd New Member

That caddy will ride out in low and high! Lmao. So, an update on the beaver tail. Shot 2 rounds of 50 round qualifications and qualified both times. I only shot 50 rounds through my gun before installing the beaver tail but could tell a huge difference . I had about a 14 inch group at 25 yards and managed to move down to a 10 inch group after the install. Of course, my groups don't count the ones that went way off to the side! Lol. My lowest score out of the 2 qualifications was a 76 and my best was a 84. We use the silhouette target at 25 yards, move to 15 yards, 7, then 5. Pretty good $25 investment!