Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I completely forgot i had ordered a beavertail grip from Grip Force about a week ago until it came in the mail yesterday! Awesomely enough, it came with 2 grips. 1 with the grooves that goes about halfway down the backstrap and 1 without grooves that goes about 1/4 ways down. I put the one with grooves on for today because I have qualifications at 2 pm and it feels the best. pics to follow. Threw a couple pics of the mancave just for the heck of it. Everyone enjoys pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Mancave needs a door LOL!

Nice job on the grips. Let us know which of the two works out for you, and any effect on your shooting accuracy.

Cheers!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mancave needs a door LOL!

Nice job on the grips. Let us know which of the two works out for you, and any effect on your shooting accuracy.

Cheers!

LOL, I actually just converted my garage to my mancave until I get my shop completed. My wife wan't too happy at first but I just bought her some stuff and she forgot all about a garage! :D

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Got an honest question (and I don't golf, which is why I ask):

What bugs you more: fees to play golf, or cost of ammo?

*PS* noticed the golf bag and clubs in the mancave pic

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got an honest question (and I don't golf, which is why I ask):

What bugs you more: fees to play golf, or cost of ammo?

*PS* noticed the golf bag and clubs in the mancave pic
Um, good question! The fees for a membership and just to be able to play on a nice course have gotten ridiculous! I get all my ammo and guns from 1 guy so i get a break on most stuff, plus the dept pays for my qual ammo. I'm going to have to go with golf fees.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like some of the whips you got in the cave man, especially the fly pink caddy! :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That caddy will ride out in low and high! Lmao. So, an update on the beaver tail. Shot 2 rounds of 50 round qualifications and qualified both times. I only shot 50 rounds through my gun before installing the beaver tail but could tell a huge difference . I had about a 14 inch group at 25 yards and managed to move down to a 10 inch group after the install. Of course, my groups don't count the ones that went way off to the side! Lol. My lowest score out of the 2 qualifications was a 76 and my best was a 84. We use the silhouette target at 25 yards, move to 15 yards, 7, then 5. Pretty good $25 investment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts