Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Glock Certified Armorer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my first 45! I just need a concealment holster now! :)

Attachments

·
Glock Certified Armorer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet :(
It's begging to be shot!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Nice I have a Remora for my 27 that sees a fair amount of use split with the crossbreed! So gun4hire let us know how shooting it goes

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Just got my iwb foxxholster for my new 30SF.....real nice...$39 out the door to my mailbox. Check the vendor list on here. Shipped day I ordered and arrived in 3 days. Very happy with it. If you order one get it with the kydex j hooks....I didn't and wish I had.

·
Glock Certified Armorer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the 9 rounder from Glockmeister.com

It will fit in a standard G30 too

·
Glock Certified Armorer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 9 rounder is defiantly better for concealment plus I'm lucky, I have thin fingers so, I can still get all my fingers on the grip. I don't have to tuck my pinky like on G26/27s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my 30SF about two months ago. I've put about 400 rounds through it so far and I love it! Now looking to put some night sites on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased my Glock 30SF yesterday 7/31/2012. I would love to hear recommendations for a laser/light to attach to it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Not only the warranty, but I hear they also supply a lifetime of batteries as well.

·
Glock Certified Armorer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah it a GTL 10 model. It's great for my purposes which is night time home defense, while not an led light it gets the job done because my house is on the smaller size. I don't need an led light to illuminate my vast acreage of hallways and rooms or put up a bat signal outside lol. Plus it not being led it makes the price alittle cheaper!

·
Registered
2 Posts
How do you feel the fit is for the small 'rail' on the Gen 3 Glock30SF ? I need to decide on something light / laser or combo for my new 30SF

·
Glock Certified Armorer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think the fit is fine myself; it locks up nice and snug with no play or wiggling at all. But it does stick out past the muzzle a bit. If you want something smaller I would direct you towards an insight x2 or a streamlight tlr3. Those units are more purpose built to fit on smaller pistols/rails.

But again myself I like like the glock light on the pistol it looks like the light was made for glock pistols; it has the same serrations on the light that are on the slide.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts