Got a new Glock 30SF!

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by Gunn4Hire, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Gunn4Hire

Gunn4Hire Glock Certified Armorer

It's my first 45! I just need a concealment holster now! :)

Attached Files:

2. bfish

bfish Member

Congrats! It's a beauty... Have you shot it yet?

3. Gunn4Hire

Not yet :(
    It's begging to be shot!

4. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Nice! I see you have a nine round magazine. That is what I like to use if carrying.
    I have a Remora holster for concealment.

5. bfish

bfish Member

Nice I have a Remora for my 27 that sees a fair amount of use split with the crossbreed! So gun4hire let us know how shooting it goes

6. Glock-Siggy

Glock-Siggy New Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Just got my iwb foxxholster for my new 30SF.....real nice...$39 out the door to my mailbox. Check the vendor list on here. Shipped day I ordered and arrived in 3 days. Very happy with it. If you order one get it with the kydex j hooks....I didn't and wish I had.

7. engine5truck

engine5truck New Member

Where did u get that 9rnd mag? I been looking for a flat bottom like that for my g 30. But it ain't a sf.

8. Gunn4Hire

Got the 9 rounder from Glockmeister.com

It will fit in a standard G30 too

9. engine5truck

engine5truck New Member

Ordered. Thanks lol. I like the 10 rnd but I wanna see if the 9 is any better for concealment

10. Gunn4Hire

The 9 rounder is defiantly better for concealment plus I'm lucky, I have thin fingers so, I can still get all my fingers on the grip. I don't have to tuck my pinky like on G26/27s.

11. jj1960

jj1960 New Member

I got my 30SF about two months ago. I've put about 400 rounds through it so far and I love it! Now looking to put some night sites on it.

12. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

The 30 sf is my next gun purchase. That or a kimber...or two glocks for the price of the kimber

13. rclarke

rclarke New Member

I purchased my Glock 30SF yesterday 7/31/2012. I would love to hear recommendations for a laser/light to attach to it.

Thanks!

14. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Welcome to the forum "rclarke".
    Congratulations on the G30sf.
    I like Crimson Trace because they have a three year warranty.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  15. Not only the warranty, but I hear they also supply a lifetime of batteries as well.

16. J-Will

J-Will I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!

two glocks for the price of the kimber :)

LOVE the look of the g30 with the 9 rounder. mmmm.

17. savage07

savage07 New Member

Really nice gun! Is that the Glock flash light? How do you like it?

18. Gunn4Hire

Yeah it a GTL 10 model. It's great for my purposes which is night time home defense, while not an led light it gets the job done because my house is on the smaller size. I don't need an led light to illuminate my vast acreage of hallways and rooms or put up a bat signal outside lol. Plus it not being led it makes the price alittle cheaper!

19. rclarke

rclarke New Member

How do you feel the fit is for the small 'rail' on the Gen 3 Glock30SF ? I need to decide on something light / laser or combo for my new 30SF

20. Gunn4Hire

I think the fit is fine myself; it locks up nice and snug with no play or wiggling at all. But it does stick out past the muzzle a bit. If you want something smaller I would direct you towards an insight x2 or a streamlight tlr3. Those units are more purpose built to fit on smaller pistols/rails.

But again myself I like like the glock light on the pistol it looks like the light was made for glock pistols; it has the same serrations on the light that are on the slide.