Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,614 Posts
Almost wish when I'd gotten the LWD barrel I'd have gotten the extended one with the two ports. That'd make the G30 look Uber Cool, oh well, maybe later on I'll order an extended barrel. Right now I'm just stoked to have 15+1 for around the house. Makes it' nice when you have to grab the gun and flashlight to go check something out. Figure I've got enough ammo to take care of whatever I find now, of course truth be told I was ok with 10+1 but more is always better IMHO.;)
I'm leaning towards the ported barrel, no time soon, but some day. Will the LWD barrel handle .45 Super?

·
1,614 Posts
Don't see why it wouldn't. The whole deal with the Super is mostly in the extra strength cases and the heavier recoil spring.
That is what I was thinking, more case support from the LWD barrel should allow the .45 Super and .450 SMC to be used, but a .460 Rowland will allow them to be used also. Future decisions... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.