Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it a few months ago and I love it. I like the feel of it compared to other pistols I've shot. I've put a few thousand rounds through it so far and the only problem I've had is that the ammo ran out way too fast haha. It eats up anything I put in it. Glock FTW!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
TheGregoryLee said:
I got it a few months ago and I love it. I like the feel of it compared to other pistols I've shot. I've put a few thousand rounds through it so far and the only problem I've had is that the ammo ran out way too fast haha. It eats up anything I put in it. Glock FTW!
Welcome TGL, Glock is the way to go! Enjoy the Forum.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I have a G19 gen 3 and absolutely love it. Happy shooting!

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Love my Gen3 G19! Got one in FL in March... Got my NY baby on Monday, and gave it its first taste of gunpowder and lead today... She ate it all up.... I plan on giving her another feeding this weekend :). I think she likes it as much as I do...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mr. Lee - welcome to the Forum. I've learned a lot about Glocks in the short time I've been here. Sounds like you have a "keeper" in that Model 19. As a companion to my Model 21, my next Glock will be a Model 17.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Shanester66 said:
I love my 19...the only mods I did was grip tape on the frame and changed out the recoil rod to a steel one...oh...and the plunger. Not 1 malfuction from day 1.
I also have a 19 Gen3 and very happy with. When you say "plunger" what part are you referring to specifically?

I added a SS guide rod, a LW plug, and Trijicon night sites.

·
Registered
6 Posts
larry said:
I also have a 19 Gen3 and very happy with. When you say "plunger" what part are you referring to specifically?

I added a SS guide rod, a LW plug, and Trijicon night sites.
Think he's talking about the firing pin block mechanism. Never heard of anyone having problems. As far as steel recoil spring guides go.. That's a fix to a non-problem, but customization does add a certain bit of confidence, and that's always a plus.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts