Got a 19 Gen 3.

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by TheGregoryLee, May 12, 2012.

1. I got it a few months ago and I love it. I like the feel of it compared to other pistols I've shot. I've put a few thousand rounds through it so far and the only problem I've had is that the ammo ran out way too fast haha. It eats up anything I put in it. Glock FTW!

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Greg !!

Congrats on the new G19...

3. glock19gen3

glock19gen3 New Member

Welcome and congrats on the G19. Great choice.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome TGL, Glock is the way to go! Enjoy the Forum.

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! I have a G19 gen 3 and absolutely love it. Happy shooting!

6. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

Cant go wrong with a 19. Welcome to the forum...

7. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

I have the same! I love it.

8. larry

larry New Member

I also got G19 Gen 3 a couple of months ago and am very happy with it. I do not have as many rounds thru it as you do but are just as happy with it as you are. It is a solid reliable handgun.

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  9. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

Next is a Glock 26...

10. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Love my Gen3 G19! Got one in FL in March... Got my NY baby on Monday, and gave it its first taste of gunpowder and lead today... She ate it all up.... I plan on giving her another feeding this weekend :). I think she likes it as much as I do...

11. I love my 19...the only mods I did was grip tape on the frame and changed out the recoil rod to a steel one...oh...and the plunger. Not 1 malfuction from day 1.

12. akbluz

akbluz New Member

Mr. Lee - welcome to the Forum. I've learned a lot about Glocks in the short time I've been here. Sounds like you have a "keeper" in that Model 19. As a companion to my Model 21, my next Glock will be a Model 17.

13. Welcome, my 19 is my favorite weapon still!

14. deadlift560

deadlift560 New Member

I just got one today :) so happy!!

15. larry

larry New Member

I also have a 19 Gen3 and very happy with. When you say "plunger" what part are you referring to specifically?

I added a SS guide rod, a LW plug, and Trijicon night sites.

16. cjleete

cjleete New Member

Think he's talking about the firing pin block mechanism. Never heard of anyone having problems. As far as steel recoil spring guides go.. That's a fix to a non-problem, but customization does add a certain bit of confidence, and that's always a plus.