Glock Firearms banner
1921 - 1940 of 1980 Posts

·
Proponet of High Velocity
910 Posts
Glock 34 Gen3 I just put on the Glock night sights recently. Looks dialed in. 30 some rounds at 10 yards today. View attachment 196089
Nice!

This is the first time I shot my Sig P320 Carry .40. I added a Sig Flat Trigger. I shot first 6 slow, and the last 8 were as fast as I could see the front sight. 10 yards.
Trigger Air gun Recreation Technology Font

·
Remove me..Security sucks.
2,472 Posts
Zeroed in a co workers air rifle today. Real windy, hopefully caught the lulls. Around 40 yards. Last five..fork me, I'm done. The black in the bull is tape...first adjustment at 10 yards was right on...then had some flyers, so worked on it 'til I got consistency. Used supplied pellets, think they're keyholing at times.Hopefully I get to zero his AK next :)
Art Font Circle Automotive wheel system Astronomical object

·
Premium Member
5,922 Posts
First day back at the range...
Font Circle Number Diagram Illustration

Handwriting Font Eyelash Gas Circle

Font Circle Fashion accessory Paper product Paper

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,922 Posts
Font Gas Art Rectangle Wood

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,951 Posts
Been awhile since I’ve been to the range with all the Coronavirus BS.
Shot my recently acquired Sig P320 that I put a X Carry frame on.
10 yards. A bit rusty but I’ll take it.
Gas Recreation Machine Circle Shooting

8 yards
Electronic device Recreation Engineering Machine Nail

8 yards with my friend’s S&W M&P 9 EZ
Revolver Gesture Art Font Camera

The EZ has a fantastic trigger. First time I shot the 9 EZ.

·
Super Moderator
63,437 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
this is from back in August, with my CZ 97 B, .45 ACP.

target was the one used in my state CCW permit test (i did not take an actual test, i wanted to see how i COULD do), at 25 yards, and only 30 rds, in 30 minutes. to pass, one must get a minimum of 195 points.

best score would be 300..

i shot a 250, on my first try.

when i actually DO try for my CCW permit, i'll be using the same gun, in fact, the gal that administers the test at the range, wants you to use a .45 ACP. that way, you can carry "up to" a .45ACP, rather than say qualify with a .38, and that's all you can carry.

·
Banned
867 Posts
this is from back in August, with my CZ 97 B, .45 ACP.

target was the one used in my state CCW permit test (i did not take an actual test, i wanted to see how i COULD do), at 25 yards, and only 30 rds, in 30 minutes. to pass, one must get a minimum of 195 points.

best score would be 300..

i shot a 250, on my first try.

when i actually DO try for my CCW permit, i'll be using the same gun, in fact, the gal that administers the test at the range, wants you to use a .45 ACP. that way, you can carry "up to" a .45ACP, rather than say qualify with a .38, and that's all you can carry.

I don't know what state you live in, but in Texas, you can qualify with a .22 if you want and still carry anything you want. I think you used to have to qualify with a semi-automatic in order to carry a semi-auto. If you qualified with a revolver, you could only carry a revolver. But I think they have done away with that as well.

So, the lady might be totally correct. But I would not take her word for it, but check it out in the regulations.

1921 - 1940 of 1980 Posts