Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a few posts with some decent prices on GLock Magazines.

Check out www.botachtactical.com

I just picked up a few .40 SW 22 round mags for $32.00 with no shipping charges and a Glock 27 11 round Factory mag for $22.00 again with no shipping charges .

Pretty much all your standard Magazines are $22.00 and high capacity $32.00.

Enjoy! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Though I've never ordered anything from them and can't speak from first hand experience, I've seen SO many bad reviews from this company. So many if fact that I've purchased stuff from other places just so I wouldn't have to deal with an issue.

I know that mistakes happen with every company on occasion, and I'm willing to overlook many as just that, a mistake. However, this company seems to have a reputation for poor customer service and messing up orders.

Just my two cents. YMMV.

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
I had ordered 2 of the 33rd 9mm mags over the summer and had no problems. Think they got to my house within five or six days, something like that. But that's been my only experience with them so don't take it as a shining endorsement.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got a 33 round 9mm glock magazine from Botach last week with only 4 days shipping with no problems. I was skeptical after ready many negative reviews. I went ahead and took a chance hope the billing is right on my next credit card statement. Would think twice about ordering numerous items from them at one time.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
MidwayUsa.com good prices on mag but shipping a bit high sometimes w/insurance.
Welcome to the forum reagan!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got a 33 round 9mm glock magazine from Botach last week with only 4 days shipping with no problems. I was skeptical after ready many negative reviews. I went ahead and took a chance hope the billing is right on my next credit card statement. Would think twice about ordering numerous items from them at one time.
I've been ordering from them for years...

Holsters, knifes, clothing, etc. Never had a shipping mishap with them.

Like I said earlier, the shipping is what keeps me going back. I can find some products lower, but the shipping at some other sites gets a bit prohibitive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.