Good IWB Holster For 30sf

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Lucian_253, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

I am having trouble finding a good holster for my G-30sf. Any suggestions please!!

2. What have you tried? I like my Crossbreed supertuck for IWB

3. Lucian_253

Can't even find a holster locally made for the larger Glocks. I have a king tuck by Galco for my 27, the cross breeds are Similar in design. I am asking. I usually like holsters that don't span as far and are on the thinner side. I have heard a lot of good things about Cross Breads though.

4. Lucian_253

I have holsters like Desantis soft tuck, and about 20 other similar designed holsters for my 9mm, and 40 Glocks. Now I use a MIC, the MIC just doesn't seem to have the support I need for the 30sf.

5. Maybe something like this.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. CCSir

CCSir Well-Known Member Supporter

Ohio
    Bottom left corner is what I use. However I think it matters more how you are "built" at times too.

Mines the DeSantis Cozy Partner. It works well for me but I'm "bigger" guy too.

[​IMG]

7. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

When did you start making/selling IWB holsters. Your website says you only have OWB????

8. For a while. That's why one should keep up with what's going on in the vendor area. My partner desperatley needs to update the site but hes a very busy person with his other business and family. I do my best to update any new products or offerings. Were you aware of the new store?

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Mike makes an AWESOME product! I have not ever seen one unhappy customer in this forum with Mikes work, NOT ONE!!

10. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

No, I am not aware of the new store. I've been waiting for foxx to come out with trapp for the 30sf and 36, or for you to come out with an IWB for the same. I want a small IWB for those two, not a big hybrid. And was hoping for a single attachment.

11. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

Now you have Dutchs backing you up!! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!!! Bwahahaha!!!

12. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

The Sith Lord approves!!:eek: It is good!! :p I only speak the truth.........:D

13. Then Foxx looks like your man.:(

14. Lucian_253

Thanks everyone, I think Mike P. just solved my problem. I will check out the vender section for prices. Thanks Mike!

15. Blades

Blades Senior Member

16. Lucian_253

The remora doesn't move to much?

17. gunsmithie23

gunsmithie23 New Member

How about a raven concealment, or a bravo concealment holster awesome, highly concealable and very comfortable.

18. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Nope.
    I have only had movement when wearing it with sweatpants and sitting/slouching on the couch for 8-10 hours.

19. glockzombie

glockzombie New Member

Super tuck or a MIC W/Clipdraw