Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evening all! My name's Nick and I heart my Glock (lol sounds like an introduction for a support group). Been browsing the site here for a while, figured I'd finally register and say hello :D

Bought my first Glock, a 19 gen 4, back in early May and have absolutely loved it. This is my first pistol in about 8 years and I wish I would have gone Glock sooner. My wife hated pistols, which is why I'd take so long to make this purchase, but when we had reason to require home protection I (lovingly) put my foot down. Good thing too because yesterday we bought her a Glock 26 gen 3 :D :D I'm proud, first she became a Wrangler convert and now she owns her own pistol. All I had to do was to give her the opportunity to see what she was missing, she made the decisions on her own.

Cool thing too- she'd wanted a pinky holder for her pistol because she handled a Ruger at the gun shop that had one. I didn't see any at the shop so I told her we'd order some. When I got home I remembered that the two 33rd mags I'd ordered (off a link I found here, thank you!!!!) had the +2 extensions on them. So I switched the plates to her 26 mags and she's a happy lady. It's a beautiful thing. Now I need to order another half dozen of those mags, before our wonderful rulers government leaders decide that they're the spawn of satan and ban them again.

Now we're trying to set up the class needed for our WV CCWs. All we have to do is a safety course, and the shop we purchased from this time has one of the people there in the process of getting his instructors certs. So hopefully that'll be sooner rather than later. I'm impatient.

Soooo..... yeah. Glad to be here. Thanks for being awesome y'all :D

I forgot! Here's a pic of my 19. Haven't had a chance to get a pic of her 26 yet but when I do I'll have to post that too. Pics are fun

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My name is Havasu, and I am also addicted to Glocks! :D Welcome Nick, you will be a good fit in here with the rest of the addicts!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nick ! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Nick! Wives make the BEST shooting buddies. :D Congratulations to both of you on those new Glocks. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks y'all, very kindly :D

Ma'am, I do agree, wives are awesome for shooting with. And knowing she's a good shot is all the more reason for me to keep in line you know? lol

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Great intro man!
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you'll like it here!

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank ya! I really like it already. I've been browsing this forum since I got my 19. Didn't register, I'm kind of a retired forum junkie- was an admin on hofo for a while until work, it and married life burned me out. One had to go so I swore off forums for a quite some time. But this forum gets props. I can discuss firearms and not feel like am embarrassed noob. Sounds dumb but really makes a huge difference. Your community gets a huge thank you for that.

So props all around! And great job with the tapatalk, I love it :)

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
Freddy, welcome to the forum. So are you "NEW" to firearms or just your new Glock? There are a lot of cool people on this forum that can answer any of your questions. Have fun with your new Glock.

Sorry just saw your first post. What did you have before?

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought a Bersa .380 ten years ago. Ended up selling it to a friend after two years and never got back around to buying something else. Wanted to, just didn't have time you know? Now I have the potential to have the time but have a harder time finding a good place to shoot regularly lol. Gotta love it you know?

But I've never really talked firearms with anyone other than a couple close friends. So it's interesting getting others' thoughts and experiences

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, FreddyFlash (Nick), and WELCOME to the Forum!

The 'net's number one Glock Addiction Support Group...we support the addiction! HAHAHA!!!

Cheers!

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
The 'net's number one Glock Addiction Support Group...we support the addiction! HAHAHA!!! ![/QUOTE said:
That should be the tag line for the forum ..."We Support The Addiction" hahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts