1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good deal on Federal American Eagle 40 S&W 165 Grain FMJ Ammunition

Product Information

Federal American Eagle Ammunition 40 S&W
165 Grain Full Metal Jacket
50 rounds per box/1000 per case (Free Shipping)

Federal American Eagle Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Full Metal Jacket Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) IN STOCK

SKU:TSFACAE40R3
Regular Price: $399.99
On Sale For: $312.00

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-75...w-165-grain-full-metal-jacket-ammunition.aspx

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Are these quality ammos? :)
AE is a pretty good ammo. Not as "Cheap" like WWB or federal bulk pack. Haven't had an issue with AE ammo at all.

D

·
109 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
AE is a pretty good ammo. Not as "Cheap" like WWB or federal bulk pack. Haven't had an issue with AE ammo at all.

D
Thank dwcfastrice. What about these ammo? (see pic) Just picked up 500 rounds of these Blazer Brass ammo. Not sure if anyone heard of them. Any advice would be much appreciated. :)

Rectangle Wood Font Hardwood Tints and shades

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Cant go wrong with blazer brass.

As a matter of fact my local gun store's range ammo (what they sell at the firing range counter) is all blazer brass.

I've shot thousands of rounds of this stuff and it works well. Good for cheap ammo.

D

·
109 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
Cant go wrong with blazer brass.

As a matter of fact my local gun store's range ammo (what they sell at the firing range counter) is all blazer brass.

I've shot thousands of rounds of this stuff and it works well. Good for cheap ammo.

D
Thanks again dwcfastrice. I'm so new to this whole thing. I didn't want to shoot cheap ammo in my new Glock. Don't want to damage it if I can prevent it. I was going to get some bulk Winchesters but now I'm reading that people are having issues with them lately.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Its ok. You're not going to damage it, really, no matter how cheap you go.

Steel, aluminum, brass, nickel plate, your glock will eat it all.

I shoot either WWB, fed bulk, or reloads almost exclusively (local range doesn't allow steel case). I don't have issues with Wwb.

That problem that's was posted is specific to certain lots from what I remember.

D

·
109 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
Its ok. You're not going to damage it, really, no matter how cheap you go.

Steel, aluminum, brass, nickel plate, your glock will eat it all.

I shoot either WWB, fed bulk, or reloads almost exclusively (local range doesn't allow steel case). I don't have issues with Wwb.

That problem that's was posted is specific to certain lots from what I remember.

D
Thanks. I feel much better about my purchase now. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts