Good cheap conceal holster?

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by whitemeat880, Jan 18, 2012.

1. whitemeat880

whitemeat880 New Member

Got a big ol bulldog holster but my glock 19 feels better in my pocket because of its natural size. What's a nice cheap and snug holster that I could purchase that isn't too bulky and can conceal my precious?

2. EvilD

EvilD New Member

DeSantis SoftTuck

3. Angry_Dave

Angry_Dave is being censored

Check out deadeyeluke.com he does custom kydex rigs. I met him down here at a show in Tampa, he was a really cool guy and molded the holster to my gun. I think it was $25-30 I have my g36 in it and I wear it every single day, inside the waist. If you have anymore questions feel free.

Dave

4. Mike's neoprene concealment. Now owned by Blackhawk. It's even comfortable at the beach in my swim trunks.

5. whitemeat880

whitemeat880 New Member

My buddy has the Blackhawks size 7 I liked it a lot but checking to see what else is out there. Thanks for the suggestions guys

6. My tag is off mine, but pretty sure my 19 is in a size 2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  7. whitemeat880

whitemeat880 New Member

That looks good enough for me imma check them out.

8. It's super comfortable, and wicks away sweat. In the spring and summer I rarely use anything else. I paid $16 for it in a store so i'm sure you can do better online. If you need help figuring out what size mine is I can measure it.

9. Wesson29

Wesson29 New Member

Stickyholster.com love it for off duty carry for my glock 27

10. Wesson29

Wesson29 New Member

Stickyholster.com, also has ankle rigs to go with their iwb holsters

11. glockfan77

glockfan77 New Member

I have a Fobus that fits my g27 and I also carry my g19 in it as well.
    It's a paddle holster and I really like it for the comfort factor and easy concealment. Do you like the Fobus holsters?

12. Gunn4Hire

Gunn4Hire Glock Certified Armorer

Bladetech Phantom IWB holster costs about 25$ from cheaperthandirt.com

You can adjust the cant and the size of the belt loops

Attached Files:

13. seems overpriced with a laundry list of potential problems.

14. emtknox

emtknox New Member

You really need to try holsters out. I love my crossbreed holster for my 23 but also my Blackhawks depending how I'm going to carry that day.

15. whitemeat880

whitemeat880 New Member

I found this one by "uncle mikes" size 5. Paid $15 for it and it does what I wanted it to do. The material on it gives enough friction that it sticks well to my draws and stays in place even when seated so I'm happy with it. Keep you updated on longevity as far as wear and tear.

image-4129697431.jpg

16. whitemeat880

whitemeat880 New Member

As far as open carry I've been using this bulldog brand for years and it's as tough as can be but bulky and adds weight. Great for the range though.

image-3411354487.jpg

17. Glocklos

Glocklos New Member

I use the Glock Sport/Combat holster. It's around $14 and it sits really close to my body. It's very light weight and it fits both of my Glocks. I also have the Glock magazine pouch. I also have the Blackhawk CQC holster for my Glock 23 and it is quite a bit bulky compared to the Glock Sport/Combat holster. And, the Blackhawk cost me $49.99 plus tax.

18. AVGuy

AVGuy New Member

Just picked up this one from Elite Survival. Great concealment and very comfortable. Good quality and only avout 25 bucks.

ForumRunner_20120225_073709.jpg