Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Why shoot on the TV!! Might as well have the real thing. Welcome Mrs. Deadlift!! Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Why shoot on the TV!! Might as well have the real thing. Welcome Mrs. Deadlift!! Enjoy the forum!
Its cheaper with unlimited ammo! :p

Congrats mrsdeadlift560!

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Man my Xbox just sits on the floor, I'd trade it for a gun in a heartbeat lol. Xbox or Xbox360 btw?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Nice trade. Savage makes a good rifle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what the old man says lol he's stuck on this zombie thing that supposedly gonna happen. He says it'll make a good zombie killin gun. I say it makes a good gun to flash at the next skinny tramp that asks me if I'm pregnant or just chubby

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
mrsdeadlift560 said:
That's what the old man says lol he's stuck on this zombie thing that supposedly gonna happen. He says it'll make a good zombie killin gun. I say it makes a good gun to flash at the next skinny tramp that asks me if I'm pregnant or just chubby
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sounds good either way. :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
mrsdeadlift560 said:
Yes because after two babies, 120lbs is chubby. Enough little girl! Don't start! :p

·
Registered
852 Posts
mrsdeadlift560 said:
I'm gonna kick you in the Teeth for saying how much I weigh on a public site! Lol love you!

It's only considered bad on a public site if it's an issue! Your too tiny as it is lol.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
If believing in zombies would make my better half more enthusiastic about buying guns, I'd be all over that!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
If believing in zombies would make my better half more enthusiastic about buying guns, I'd be all over that!
I'm not going to lie, I may have used the whole "fear of bad guys" on my fiancé to justify my purchase of guns or gun accessories lol. "Yes I need these night sights because what if a rapist comes to get you in the night? If I can't see where I'm aiming, how am I supposed to save you?" Although there is some truth in that statement.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Hell id go buy a used Xbox360 just to make that trade.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Nice trade. I see alot of people wanting to trade their 360s or ps3s for guns here in AZ. I once traded my 360 n cash for a 91 240sx :D

·
Glockin’ since 1993
38,820 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
I'm not going to lie, I may have used the whole "fear of bad guys" on my fiancé to justify my purchase of guns or gun accessories lol. "Yes I need these night sights because what if a rapist comes to get you in the night? If I can't see where I'm aiming, how am I supposed to save you?" Although there is some truth in that statement.
Watch "Vacancy" and tell her a gun would've fixed the whole situation.
Pretty much any horror movie will do.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd trade mine (new slim 250 gb) for any good working Glock! I'd miss Battlefield 3 though...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts