Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I as I said before I had to sell my G22 Gen4 that I had done to my perfect vision, well I get home today sit down and figure out the check book and pay bills....I noticed that I still had $1674.98 left over I was thinking something was wrong.... Nope!!!! My school credited me money that they owed me and never bothered to inform me. Neither did the bank. So I sold my perfect gun for nothing!!! Now the big question is what do I get to replace it?? You guys have seen what I can do with my jewelers skills...I've had some ideas but want some input. I'll share some of my pics just to show off my skills. What do you want to see done?

PS I'm not advertising any services. I do this as a hobby for myself. Go to Nukinfuts to have this done. He is awesome. :)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Run to the LGS and get to the Glock counter fast, only if you can spare the change.:D

Nice work, by the way!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well first I'm buying back my G22 Gen4 and then I'm thinking about a G17 Gen4 with the fish gills. There's a place here that has them for $489 brand new with 4 mags and a Serpa holster for that price. Sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
jsimion423 said:
Well first I'm buying back my G22 Gen4 and then I'm thinking about a G17 Gen4 with the fish gills. There's a place here that has them for $489 brand new with 4 mags and a Serpa holster for that price. Sounds like a good deal to me.
I don't think they have a Gen 4 with the gills. I know there is a Gen 3 with the same grip texture as the gen 4 with the gills, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Nice score on the G17 RTF2 Gen 3!

·
Registered
75 Posts
jsimion423 said:
I as I said before I had to sell my G22 Gen4 that I had done to my perfect vision, well I get home today sit down and figure out the check book and pay bills....I noticed that I still had $1674.98 left over I was thinking something was wrong.... Nope!!!! My school credited me money that they owed me and never bothered to inform me. Neither did the bank. So I sold my perfect gun for nothing!!! Now the big question is what do I get to replace it?? You guys have seen what I can do with my jewelers skills...I've had some ideas but want some input. I'll share some of my pics just to show off my skills. What do you want to see done?

PS I'm not advertising any services. I do this as a hobby for myself. Go to Nukinfuts to have this done. He is awesome. :)
Man...that's one hell of a job! I like the glock slide and the diamond hollow points :) :) :).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.