Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Have anyone tryed to use the glow-on from glow-on.com. I was looking in to it and want to hear what u guys say about it

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
Ive never tried that stuff but back in the day I used glow in the dark nail polish it worked very well, id imagine that glow on product work even better..

·
Banned
636 Posts
Id pay 10 towards a vail... See if you can get a few cats together and do the group discount deal at the bottom.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
I'm using it. (pics in the painted glock thread). When its "Charged" its super bright. The intensity dies down after a bit. Within 4-5 hours, you can hardly see it.

It is not easy to spread. From what I understand, brightness is related to the size of the glow pigment and the V10 (brightest) stuff they have, has some pretty large chunks of pigment.

I did the front and the rear. This glow is after about 10 seconds worth of "Charge" from a TLR-1 tact light.

It would be good for "open" rifle sight as their exposed to sunlight/light most of the day (as opposed to in a holster) and in twilight, the sights would glow enough for you to see sights.

HTH
D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glo-on paint works well

Glo-on Super Phosphorescent paint is great. I used it on my G17 and it looks awesome! shake and stir well before using and apply several coats. also use an inexpensive clear nail polish for protection. Good luck!

·
367 Posts
I tried "GloNation Super Glow" paint and it sucked. I put a Meprolight front sight on and it does the job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts