Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to get on the Glocktalk forum too. Best of both worlds. I've tried to sign up like 8 times and for some reason the next day I need to do the procedure all over, not recognizing my login name and password. Probably got rejected. Now, I tried mailing them, but noooo answer(3 mails). Anyone on there who could ask an admin for me, cause they are not reacting and I have no idea why. :confused::mad:

·
1,612 Posts
I've been wanting to get on the Glocktalk forum too. Best of both worlds. I've tried to sign up like 8 times and for some reason the next day I need to do the procedure all over, not recognizing my login name and password. Probably got rejected. Now, I tried mailing them, but noooo answer(3 mails). Anyone on there who could ask an admin for me, cause they are not reacting and I have no idea why. :confused::mad:
I tried signing up there also, but it says I can't post, although that is how I found this forum, so I'm happy. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhh screw em. I'm happy here! :)

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
We here at the Glock Forum have no affliation with GT...so, be glad you're here with us.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Ahhh screw em. I'm happy here! :)
Same here, I never signed up on GT because they are overrun by a bunch of know it all jerks in a good ole boys club. If you are not an old timer with them you are an idiot and your opinion is of no importance, alot like ar15.com

The best thing about this forum is the members dont attack each other for differing opinions. Sure we bust each others balls jokingly, but it's not a bunch of juvenile delinquents insulting each other here like on some forums I know :rolleyes:

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
I am a member but like it here way more! I rarely even look in over there...

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Screw 'em! Everybody knows you can't talk on a forum anyhow!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
Take it as a sign.
Well said bud...

I am a member at GT but ever since I joined here I rarely ever go to GT now cause the differences in atmospheres are extreme... Glock Forum is by far the best forum I have ever been a part of, class act staff and great community dialogue helps make this place our elite home for Glock and misc advise or topics :)

I agree about the GT know it all syndrome and if you're not an older member there who is in the clique then you are treated poorly

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
This is the 1st and only forum that I've ever been a part of. I guess my first choice

Was the best :) I agree with the others, we have the best staff here,And great

members as well. Although I have
Nothing to compare it too. By reading

what others have said about the others, I
Know my choice to join this one was the

best. I encourage others I know to come
Be a part off our community as well as

promoting our vendors here. There's
Something for everyone here. Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Yea this community cannot be beat. I could easily double my business promoting on other websites but the problem is the attitudes on them. Everyone things they are gods gift to guns so they undervalue vendors and spend too much time creating debates with no foundation. I have work to do I can't be bothered defending my work every other minute to people who don't put up the cash to see it first hand. I'm so sick of the "anyone can polish" and "anyone can Duracoat". Yea anyone can, usualy more like anyone can try. But I'm not anyone, I'm friggen nukinfuts and my work is way above par where most people can't reach and if they can they are charging twice what I am. My prices are for the community and still put some money to me to make it worth it, not to buy new guns by bleeding forum members of their cash.

·
Registered
46 Posts
This is my first and only glock forum. Ran across glockforum.com on facebook and loved the discussions being posted on there, so I went to the website and signned up, I check in here more than FB now.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
jack_daniels454 said:
This is the 1st and only forum that I've ever been a part of. I guess my first choice

Was the best :) I agree with the others, we have the best staff here,And great

members as well. Although I have
Nothing to compare it too. By reading

what others have said about the others, I
Know my choice to join this one was the

best. I encourage others I know to come
Be a part off our community as well as

promoting our vendors here. There's
Something for everyone here. Welcome to the forum.
I second that JD! Well said grasshopper!ha

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
macwhite4265 said:
This is my first and only glock forum. Ran across glockforum.com on facebook and loved the discussions being posted on there, so I went to the website and signned up, I check in here more than FB now.
Whats FB??? I mean really man!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
macwhite4265 said:
Facebook. just shortened it to FB
I know, just saying facebook became obsolete to me when i found a bunch of cool like minded glockers. Great place here, i think. Sorry, it was tonque in cheek.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts