Glocktalk forum

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by yska08, May 3, 2012.

1. yska08

yska08 New Member

I've been wanting to get on the Glocktalk forum too. Best of both worlds. I've tried to sign up like 8 times and for some reason the next day I need to do the procedure all over, not recognizing my login name and password. Probably got rejected. Now, I tried mailing them, but noooo answer(3 mails). Anyone on there who could ask an admin for me, cause they are not reacting and I have no idea why. :confused::mad:

2. Blades

Blades Senior Member

I tried signing up there also, but it says I can't post, although that is how I found this forum, so I'm happy. :D

3. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

Similar experience with GT. If they want me to work that hard just to use their forums, hasta la vista, baby.

4. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

I couldn't have said this any better!

5. yska08

yska08 New Member

Ahhh screw em. I'm happy here! :)

6. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

lol same happened to me said I was unauthorized or some crap

7. randrew379

randrew379 New Member

Same happened to me. I emailed them and they fixed it right away.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

We here at the Glock Forum have no affliation with GT...so, be glad you're here with us.

9. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Same here, I never signed up on GT because they are overrun by a bunch of know it all jerks in a good ole boys club. If you are not an old timer with them you are an idiot and your opinion is of no importance, alot like ar15.com

The best thing about this forum is the members dont attack each other for differing opinions. Sure we bust each others balls jokingly, but it's not a bunch of juvenile delinquents insulting each other here like on some forums I know :rolleyes:

10. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

I am a member but like it here way more! I rarely even look in over there...

11. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

Screw 'em! Everybody knows you can't talk on a forum anyhow!

12. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Well said bud...

I am a member at GT but ever since I joined here I rarely ever go to GT now cause the differences in atmospheres are extreme... Glock Forum is by far the best forum I have ever been a part of, class act staff and great community dialogue helps make this place our elite home for Glock and misc advise or topics :)

I agree about the GT know it all syndrome and if you're not an older member there who is in the clique then you are treated poorly

13. This is the 1st and only forum that I've ever been a part of. I guess my first choice

Was the best :) I agree with the others, we have the best staff here,And great

members as well. Although I have
    Nothing to compare it too. By reading

what others have said about the others, I
    Know my choice to join this one was the

best. I encourage others I know to come
    Be a part off our community as well as

promoting our vendors here. There's
    Something for everyone here. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  14. Yea this community cannot be beat. I could easily double my business promoting on other websites but the problem is the attitudes on them. Everyone things they are gods gift to guns so they undervalue vendors and spend too much time creating debates with no foundation. I have work to do I can't be bothered defending my work every other minute to people who don't put up the cash to see it first hand. I'm so sick of the "anyone can polish" and "anyone can Duracoat". Yea anyone can, usualy more like anyone can try. But I'm not anyone, I'm friggen nukinfuts and my work is way above par where most people can't reach and if they can they are charging twice what I am. My prices are for the community and still put some money to me to make it worth it, not to buy new guns by bleeding forum members of their cash.

15. macwhite4265

macwhite4265 New Member

This is my first and only glock forum. Ran across glockforum.com on facebook and loved the discussions being posted on there, so I went to the website and signned up, I check in here more than FB now.

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I second that JD! Well said grasshopper!ha

17. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Whats FB??? I mean really man!

18. macwhite4265

macwhite4265 New Member

Facebook. just shortened it to FB

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  19. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I know, just saying facebook became obsolete to me when i found a bunch of cool like minded glockers. Great place here, i think. Sorry, it was tonque in cheek.