Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since my generation 2 27 Just turned 14 this month and is my most carried glock and is my EDC it has some nice wear and tear but it still shoots flawless and is still purrrrty!!!! Here she is!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
And with Glock, another recoil spring and new mag springs and you'll be good for another 14.:D

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
CHicks dig scars....
looks good.

D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks like she's still in really good shape. :)

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
The genius is in the simplicity.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
This picture doesn't do it justice but the gen3 27 is beat to hell and back. Runs like a champ with all original stock internals........

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And with Glock, another recoil spring and new mag springs and you'll be good for another 14.:D
Lol, if I knew how many rounds the original owner(s) put through her, I might just do that soon.

This picture doesn't do it justice but the gen3 27 is beat to hell and back. Runs like a champ with all original stock internals........

Those are some good scars especially the rub on the .40

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
It always amazes me to see people point loaded guns at themselves! This time for the sake of a picture. I'm NOT attacking the OP here just pointing out some really unsafe/bad behavior in my opinion.

I have circled and pointed to the loaded magazine. No, I can't tell that there is a round in the chamber for certain but the firing mechanism is ready none the less. And I can't for sure say the Extractor (LCI) in this case clearly shows the chamber is loaded in the second photo but my best guess is there is one in the pipe.

Hand Input device Product Office equipment Space bar

This practice should never be condoned.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts