glocks shoot great right out of the box

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by heavy, Dec 14, 2011.

1. heavy

heavy New Member

i have owned 5 different models they all shoot where you aim them,everyone agree???

2. yes, in the glock pics section under grouping photos i have a pic of my carry permit test target. i purchased the glock that morning, ran one box through it, then took the test. i would not hesistate to buy another new one in my near future!

3. Slugo

Slugo New Member

both my G19 and G26 hit right at POA. Doesn't get much better... :)

4. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    Yes, No problem they shoot right where I aim them, now if I could just aim correctly every time.

5. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Active Member

I have a few Glock pistols (2 40 cal and 2 45 ACP). Only 2 were purchased NIB.

Regardless, it is the ONLY pistol I trust my life with to shoot, right out of the box without a break in. However, the caveat is that you should ensure that your pistol feeds and cycles the defensive ammunition that you do intend to carry.

6. Chub19C

Chub19C Junior Member

Glock Perfection!

7. jem375

jem375 New Member

I have yet to buy a handgun that didn't shoot great out of the box..

8. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

I once purchased a S&W Model # 66 that at 15 yards, the pattern was a full 12" to the right and 12" low. To hit center mass, I needed to aim at the top left corner of the target. That was a PITA!

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I have always shot better with Glocks. It would cut my group in half whenever I used a Glock vs. antoher pistol. That is why I like them so much! NIB or not, they all shot well for me.

10. Glock out of the box...

Agreed and well said! ;)

11. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

My first Glock a G27 shot where I aimed it, the next 3 didn't but my final Glock a gen3 G17 does so its a keeper. :)

12. jeremydavis

jeremydavis New Member

No problems with my g17!! :)

13. not that i've done this but i would........i have so much faith in Glocks right out of the box that I would take any right out of the case, throw them in a mud puddle, rinse them out and rock on.:D

14. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Its been done on youtube :)

15. yeah i know, even buried for two years, dug up and shot 1000 rounds.:cool:

16. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Its awsome aint it lol