Glockmeister RSA vs stock RSA for my Gen 4 G19

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by bunk22, Jul 17, 2012.

1. The photo is next to my defective/damage G19 RSA, the end is bent. I bought two SS RSA's, stock spring rate from Glockmeister. Glock is still sending me a new RSA to replace the defective one. I don't mean for this thread to be a SS versus stock, I don't care about that. I simply like the look.

[​IMG]

2. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

Looks like a downgrade. :/ When Gock made the dual recoil spring the change interval went up. So if you get a single spring you will have to replace it more often.

3. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

In case you decide you want SS AND want a dual spring the Glock Store has them. I went to Glockmeister today to get a spring for my G20 and looked at the spring you bought for our G19. The only reason I didn't buy it was I thought it might not pass inspection for work since it so different than factory. I bet it works fine though.

4. Yeah dude lol I'll have to replace it more often :rolleyes: What's the change interval exactly again? The stock dual recoil spring from Glock is so good, it looked like this after 250 rounds...yep it was defective. My bet is this SS guide rod won't look like that.

[​IMG]

5. louiespagouie

louiespagouie Senior Member

Yeah no doubt you deff got your moneys worth out of that stock rod ;)

6. antek

antek New Member

Ouch, that's horrible.

7. :D Yeah I did!! It's obviously not the norm but Glock told me they had a bad batch and I got one of them!!

8. louiespagouie

louiespagouie Senior Member

Well on the bright side you don't have to buy any replacemet rsa's for a long time now that you will have two extra :). I always keep an extra in my range case, never know when you will need it.

9. True and I have an extra one on the way for my G23 as well, stock spring. If I shoot the gun a lot, I like to have extra's.