Glock Forum banner

Glockmeister.com

5K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  Ghost23 
#1 ·
Anyone delt with them? Good ? Bad?

#6 ·
My wife ordered 2 extra mags for my G26G4 for Father's Day last year and they were priced reasonable. Around $25.00 each, but the shipping was WAY too expensive!!! Like $18.00!!!! So I'll stick with Amazon or the LGS!

#8 ·
I've bought stuff from them on ever once in a while for the last 3 years or so and always had good luc. Prices seem to be reasonable and the service was always good.

#9 ·
If I remember correctly it was sold a couple/few years ago but kept the name. I've been there when it was owned by Ben and I can't say anything bad about him. He treated me well which made me keep coming back. Have yet to do business with new owners. Saw they also had a booth at the last Crossroads Gun Show in Phoenix.

#10 ·
I ordered some stuff two weeks ago for a trip that I am leaving for on Monday. Immediately after placing the order I got an email that the stuff I ordered was on back order. I called the number on the email the next day and asked the ETA of the items because of the date I was leaving and I needed the stuff before I left. The girl said that the items had arrived the day I made the call and she would have them sent out that day. I thought to myself...oh ok it will still get here in plenty of time and I don't have to cancel the order and order from someone else. Well when the package didn't arrive on Thursday as promised I called back only to find out that the package had been delayed in its departure for two days after the confirmation was emailed. Now it was too late to get the stuff even two day shipped from anywhere else so I have to go on the trip without some stuff I really wanted. Will probably never order from them again!

#13 ·
I posted about my experience with them about a month ago. I called and they said they had the sights I wanted. Drove all the way there and they didn't have them. Weren't too apologetic for it either.

I had to deal with them last week since they were the only place that had the extended mag release. They were as nice as can be.

So, who knows what is more "the real them". I do miss the original owner though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.