Glock Forum banner
121 - 140 of 202 Posts
Sniper knows how to keep us waiting anxiously.

@SCheadbanger

The thin blue line is a respect for officers who have died in the line of duty. Once it became known to the general public people started putting them on their vehicles thinking it would keep them out of tickets. That is the farthest from the truth. People around here always put their FOP or *Insert State Here* Sheriff's association stickers on their vehicles for the same reason.

Just a to clarify FYI, I've seen a few responses to the Black Sticker with the Blue line in the middle, and now I'm all crossed up! LOL I see them everywhere, is this an LEO decal, Fallen LEO Respect, or Armed decal? Thanks guys & gals!
If we told you, we'd have to kill you.:rolleyes:

c1328chase said:
Sniper knows how to keep us waiting anxiously.

@SCheadbanger

The thin blue line is a respect for officers who have died in the line of duty. Once it became known to the general public people started putting them on their vehicles thinking it would keep them out of tickets. That is the farthest from the truth. People around here always put their FOP or *Insert State Here* Sheriff's association stickers on their vehicles for the same reason.
That's what I'd always thought, but had seen some different responses.
Thanks Man!

Since there is no way to account for, or quantify things that don't happen, it's hard to say if branding stickers actually discourage anyone at all. Knowing that criminals are just about bone stupid to start with, or they wouldn't be in the crime racket, it's hard to say what might deter them.

I do know that The Nevada Test Site has it's own special lawn signs, and yet every year people are arrested for attempting to gather radioactive wreckage. Go figure.

Attachments

My wife loves decals also, so when I bought my G26 last August, she had to have one to put on her car, but after a few months, I took it off. No need to advertise that you're packin' to the bad guys! Gotta keep the element of surprise! JMO.

Discussion starter · #132 ·
Since there is no way to account for, or quantify things that don't happen, it's hard to say if branding stickers actually discourage anyone at all. Knowing that criminals are just about bone stupid to start with, or they wouldn't be in the crime racket, it's hard to say what might deter them.

I do know that The Nevada Test Site has it's own special lawn signs, and yet every year people are arrested for attempting to gather radioactive wreckage. Go figure.
Crazy bastards! lol

If you don't want to get harassed by every cop that gets around your house or car, then I wouldn't put up any stickers advertising that there are probably guns in your house or car. I choose to "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." -Roosevelt

If you don't want to get harassed by every cop that gets around your house or car, then I wouldn't put up any stickers advertising that there are probably guns in your house or car. I choose to "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." -Roosevelt
Welcome to the Forum glock-a-holic! Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum Glock- a -holic! Enjoy!!

glock-a-holic said:
Speak softly, and carry a glock. That'd be my take on Teddy's saying haha

I have a small (2x2 inch) hot pink Glock sticker on my car window. I cannot carry here in Illinois, so I am not worried about advertising that I have a gun on me. I'm not even close to being ready to CCW anyway.

121 - 140 of 202 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.