Glock Forum banner
101 - 120 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Mjones said:
I had a McCain/Palin 08 bumper sticker on the back of my jeep and when I was in Universal Studios one day, some Obama supporter peeled it off. I just got another one out of the glovebox and put it right back where the other one was before I left. Ha!
I enjoyed sporting conservative bumper stickers when I lived in Los Angeles. Liberals are like MSNBC drones out there. Lived there for half my life, but the Midwest is a much better place to live.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
MiguelAngel said:
I'll advertise GlockForum Decals anytime.. I owe it to them and they know why. :) Why stop living life? We need to fight back and not run away. If its not in you to advertise, We respect that. :)
Right on Miguel, right on.

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Hear, hear!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glock19 said:
I work outside so I like to keep wallet, etc. in a Console Vault. They're an operation out of Nevada and sold on Amazon. I wish I had invented this!
I see you keep your gun in your car, this might sound like a dumb question. But I live in AZ where is really hot, will the heat do anything to the ammo while it sits in the car for weeks on end?

·
Lead Farmer
2,876 Posts
ornelasyuma said:
I see you keep your gun in your car, this might sound like a dumb question. But I live in AZ where is really hot, will the heat do anything to the ammo while it sits in the car for weeks on end?
I leave my gun in my car in the AZ heat during work and my ammo shoots fine. Even months on end.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My feelings agree with many here that its best not show your trump card. As for other branding stickers, I don't really feel the need to put stickers on my vehicle as free advertising. Its not like I'm getting sponsorship money for it or anything. ;)

Team stickers are sort of different in my view - gotta support your team. :)

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
MadMonk said:
My feelings agree with many here that its best not show your trump card. As for other branding stickers, I don't really feel the need to put stickers on my vehicle as free advertising. Its not like I'm getting sponsorship money for it or anything. ;)

Team stickers are sort of different in my view - gotta support your team. :)
And we respect that..... Welcome to the forum by the way!!!!

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
Nobody can beat this one....
That is a beautiful thing Sniper!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just a to clarify FYI, I've seen a few responses to the Black Sticker with the Blue line in the middle, and now I'm all crossed up! LOL I see them everywhere, is this an LEO decal, Fallen LEO Respect, or Armed decal? Thanks guys & gals!

101 - 120 of 202 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.