Glock Forum banner
81 - 100 of 202 Posts

· Premium Member
1,517 Posts
One small Glock sticker on the rear window of my van for LEO notification in case I get stopped.

My Jeep, well let's say I get a lot of jestures from other drivers while driving down Americas highways!

· Registered
1,348 Posts
I don't advertise on my car or my home. I live in an apartment complex that, despite being a gated community, is seeing a serious increase in crime, especially in the last 6 months. Rape, battery, vehicle burglary, theft of packages left at the door (which at least USPS and UPS have stopped doing)...it's all happening. I get emails of all crimes reported within 1 mile of my address. When I first signed up for it, the emails were 1 or 2 a week and almost never included my apartment complex; most of the crimes were down the street and/or around the corner. Since October or November, they've become almost daily and include my complex at least once a week.

I have a dog and for some reason all of our apartments have alarm stickers on them (no alarm systems though). That's the extent of my advertising.

· Premium Member
8,654 Posts
I don't advertise on my car or my home. I live in an apartment complex that, despite being a gated community, is seeing a serious increase in crime, especially in the last 6 months. Rape, battery, vehicle burglary, theft of packages left at the door (which at least USPS and UPS have stopped doing)...it's all happening. I get emails of all crimes reported within 1 mile of my address. When I first signed up for it, the emails were 1 or 2 a week and almost never included my apartment complex; most of the crimes were down the street and/or around the corner. Since October or November, they've become almost daily and include my complex at least once a week.

I have a dog and for some reason all of our apartments have alarm stickers on them (no alarm systems though). That's the extent of my advertising.
Just for you.

Attachments

· Registered
14 Posts

Sounds like a good time to move

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
G-23 said:
One small Glock sticker on the rear window of my van for LEO notification in case I get stopped.

My Jeep, well let's say I get a lot of jestures from other drivers while driving down Americas highways!
What do you mean by "notification?" Thanks.

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 · (Edited)
I'm originally from California and found your video to be both educational and enlightening!
"There are things in the this life more important than what we own and that is the principle in which we live by." - Lance Thomas

· Super Moderator
78,387 Posts
In the great state of Oklahoma, it is law that you notify any LEO that you are carrying or have any type of handguns in your vehicle if stopped for any reason. You must hand them your CCL with your DL. I forgot to do this one time and the officer read me the riot act but eventually let me off with a warning. My wife was really pissed that I got off because she gets a ticket everytime she gets stopped. Lol. At least it's not very often.

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
In the great state of Oklahoma, it is law that you notify any LEO that you are carrying or have any type of handguns in your vehicle if stopped for any reason. You must hand them your CCL with your DL. I forgot to do this one time and the officer read me the riot act but eventually let me off with a warning. My wife was really pissed that I got off because she gets a ticket everytime she gets stopped. Lol. At least it's not very often.
I always keep my hands on the wheel and am very respectful. It's never been discussed, but I will keep this advice in mind.

· Registered
70 Posts
LeeHarpe said:
Same here in SC. If stopped, you're to hand the LEO your DL, Insurance Info & CWP.

· 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,445 Posts
I'm not a fan of bumper stickers on my vehicles period. I like bumper stickers, just not on the truck. In the world in which we live these days, you could have some idiot key your truck or whatever just because you have something on it they don't like. Now, if I were in it 24/7, that might be a different story but I'm not. The last thing I want to do is go out to dinner and come out and see where someone painted a big black X over my Florida Gators sticker or, busted my window because they thought a Glock was inside. All they would get is a few CDs and I would be stuck with a $200.00 bill to replace a window.

That's just the way I think, it's aggravating sometimes when "you're always thinking". I get accused of that. I decorate the inside of my home-shop toolbox with various stickers; you can tell a lot about a person by the inside of their toolbox lid :). I need to add a Glock sticker there.

· Registered
33 Posts
I for 1 believe you should utilize your rights so that there not taken from you. Our founding fathers were not timid men and neither will I be. I want to spark discussion and debate. I wanna see so many guns stickers on cars apparently now everybody has guns and their vehicle. This is the back of my truck, I also have a protected by Glock sticker on the front. I want everyone to know I have a gun I also want to know everyone else has one too.

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle

Attachments

· Banned
1,081 Posts
Glockmasterg9 said:
I for 1 believe you should utilize your rights so that there not taken from you. Our founding fathers were not timid men and neither will I be. I want to spark discussion and debate. I wanna see so many guns stickers on cars apparently now everybody has guns and their vehicle. This is the back of my truck, I also have a protected by Glock sticker on the front. I want everyone to know I have a gun I also want to know everyone else has one too.
Exactly!!!!!

Edit= love the bumper stickers btw

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Glockmasterg9 said:
Hell yeah! :)

· Banned
50,339 Posts
You betcha baby!!!

· Registered
42 Posts
I had a McCain/Palin 08 bumper sticker on the back of my jeep and when I was in Universal Studios one day, some Obama supporter peeled it off. I just got another one out of the glovebox and put it right back where the other one was before I left. Ha!

81 - 100 of 202 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.