Glock Forum banner
61 - 80 of 202 Posts

· Super Moderator
Joined
·
79,028 Posts
Glock19 said:
Won or purchased?
I assume for becoming a preferred Glock Forum Member.
One of the perks for paying the membership fee.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
LeeHarpe said:
I assume for becoming a preferred Glock Forum Member.
One of the perks for paying the membership fee.
Membership fee? To help fund the site?
 

· Super Moderator
Joined
·
79,028 Posts
Yes, you can become a preferred member for $15.

It is to fund all the various financial obligations the community incurs; hosting, software, marketing and legal

You get:
Supporting member image under your user name
2 Glock forum stickers
Unlimited private message space
Unlimited file attachment space
Unlimited gallery space
Larger avatar dimensions
Larger profile dimensions and file size
Access to private forums
 

· Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
LeeHarpe said:
Yes, you can become a preferred member for $15.

It is to fund all the various financial obligations the community incurs; hosting, software, marketing and legal

You get:
Supporting member image under your user name
2 Glock forum stickers
Unlimited private message space
Unlimited file attachment space
Unlimited gallery space
Larger avatar dimensions
Larger profile dimensions and file size
Access to private forums
Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
8,654 Posts
It pays to advertise. Come at this vehicle and it's like the old saying, "F*** with the bull, you get the horns.";)
 

Attachments

· Super Moderator
Joined
·
79,028 Posts
littleposerfish said:
wish mine would, and my Austrian army belt i won!
I know. I can't wait to get my belt as well that I won.
 

· Carry on my friends!!!!
Joined
·
971 Posts
locapitano said:
Parkland is like the nicest neighborhood in our area though... thankfully you dont have thugs and dealers over there
Yes, I do know Parkland is a very nice neighborhood, what part of FL are you in?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Kmurray96 said:
It pays to advertise. Come at this vehicle and it's like the old saying, "F*** with the bull, you get the horns.";)
Nice! And on a Ford too! I want one of those myself. I went ahead & put the Silver Glock Safe Action Pistols one on my Explorer. Let's hope it doesn't cause any problems.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
8,654 Posts
Nice! And on a Ford too! I want one of those myself. I went ahead & put the Silver Glock Safe Action Pistols one on my Explorer. Let's hope it doesn't cause any problems.
Let me do a little 'splainin' about the Ford. My first and favorite choice was going to be a Dodge.

You see, a man got to have principles. I've had Dodges before. They take a hell of a beating and keep on ticking.

But as you can see in my avatar, God, family, country, I believe in what I preach. The Dodge, you see, is made in Mexico.

The Ford on the other hand, proudly displays a "Made in Kansas City, Mo. by UAW" sticker on the windshield.

I love my Ford and it serves me well, without a hiccup. Of course you need 40 acres to turn it around and it's a pain in the "A" in today's parking lots. But what the hay. Back-up alarms are cheap.

Bottom line is, it's Made in the USA!


Oh, BTW, the Ford is also cheaper than the Dodge!?! Go figure that one out.:mad:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 · (Edited)
I love the F150. Just SAY NO to TARP bail outs. In all seriousness I have friends and family that drive all sorts of vehicles and this is my personal preference.
 

· Super Moderator
Joined
·
79,028 Posts
Glock19 said:
I love my F150. If I needed to two etc. I'd probably get an F250. Just SAY NO to TARP bail outs. In all seriousness I have friends and family that drive all sorts of vehicles and this is my personal preference.
I have a 2011 F150 super crew cab and I love it.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
That's cool. The Dodge's are nice. I'm just a Ford guy. Hell, I'm still driving my '97 Explorer AWD 4x4! Had it 16 years and still love it as much as the day I drove it off the lot. 238,000 miles and counting. I'm going to buy a new ride soon, but I'll never get rid of that Explorer or my Glock!
 
61 - 80 of 202 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top