Glock Forum banner
201 - 202 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wear Glock clothing in public. If someone wants my gun and takes it out of my control then that is their stolen gun and with a life like that, I think I'll buy another one . I'm not too worried about open carry giving me away as far as the benefit of surprise goes, if I'm carrying a gun and I get killed then that's that but I'm gonna strive to do my best to be aware and coherent no matter where we are. All I know is my aim is good, I like my Glock 17 and it ain't fitting underneath my pants, and good luck to anyone coming at me for wearing a Glock hat or a pistol on my hip because at that point it is all up to experience.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,456 Posts
I had a coworker that has his gun training info on the sides of his truck. He got pulled over and told by the cops that a driver said he pointed a gun at them while driving on the highway. Luckily the cops didn't think the complaint was credible (complainant probably refused to provide pertinent info). He was released but spooked by the incident.
With civility and common sense disappearing from public life more and more, I prefer to not advertise.

201 - 202 of 202 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.