Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
I've had a 3" S&W decal on the back window of my F-150 since 2010. Not a problem. Of course I also have NJ State PBA license plates, too, which is akin to FOP in most other states.

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
Like it is with anything I own. If you want it, you can have it...if you can take it.

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
It pays to advertise. Come at this vehicle and it's like the old saying, "F*** with the bull, you get the horns.";)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
Nice! And on a Ford too! I want one of those myself. I went ahead & put the Silver Glock Safe Action Pistols one on my Explorer. Let's hope it doesn't cause any problems.
Let me do a little 'splainin' about the Ford. My first and favorite choice was going to be a Dodge.

You see, a man got to have principles. I've had Dodges before. They take a hell of a beating and keep on ticking.

But as you can see in my avatar, God, family, country, I believe in what I preach. The Dodge, you see, is made in Mexico.

The Ford on the other hand, proudly displays a "Made in Kansas City, Mo. by UAW" sticker on the windshield.

I love my Ford and it serves me well, without a hiccup. Of course you need 40 acres to turn it around and it's a pain in the "A" in today's parking lots. But what the hay. Back-up alarms are cheap.

Bottom line is, it's Made in the USA!

Oh, BTW, the Ford is also cheaper than the Dodge!?! Go figure that one out.:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
I don't advertise on my car or my home. I live in an apartment complex that, despite being a gated community, is seeing a serious increase in crime, especially in the last 6 months. Rape, battery, vehicle burglary, theft of packages left at the door (which at least USPS and UPS have stopped doing)...it's all happening. I get emails of all crimes reported within 1 mile of my address. When I first signed up for it, the emails were 1 or 2 a week and almost never included my apartment complex; most of the crimes were down the street and/or around the corner. Since October or November, they've become almost daily and include my complex at least once a week.

I have a dog and for some reason all of our apartments have alarm stickers on them (no alarm systems though). That's the extent of my advertising.
Just for you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
Just a to clarify FYI, I've seen a few responses to the Black Sticker with the Blue line in the middle, and now I'm all crossed up! LOL I see them everywhere, is this an LEO decal, Fallen LEO Respect, or Armed decal? Thanks guys & gals!
If we told you, we'd have to kill you.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.