Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
1,081 Posts
In still on the fence about this. On one hand it's cool to display your interests, belief's or whatever. But like previously mentioned it may sometimes be more of a hassle than it's worth. I don't think a sticker will make someone think a handgun is inside the vehicle if their snooping around your place at night, but it could entice a junkie to bust your windows out in hopes of finding something. And in my case, I've got a high stereo system in my Explorer (can't see), but would be found if they broke in. I do where a Glock Perfection T-shirt, and a Glock polo. This topic really comes down to whatever you feel comfortable with I think. But I do lean towards the side of a criminal may think twice about your house or business if they see a decal on a vehicle in the driveway.
Exactly... I got mines on my truck.

· Banned
1,081 Posts
Glockmasterg9 said:
I for 1 believe you should utilize your rights so that there not taken from you. Our founding fathers were not timid men and neither will I be. I want to spark discussion and debate. I wanna see so many guns stickers on cars apparently now everybody has guns and their vehicle. This is the back of my truck, I also have a protected by Glock sticker on the front. I want everyone to know I have a gun I also want to know everyone else has one too.
Exactly!!!!!

Edit= love the bumper stickers btw

· Banned
1,081 Posts
I'll advertise GlockForum Decals anytime.. I owe it to them and they know why. :) Why stop living life? We need to fight back and not run away. If its not in you to advertise, We respect that. :)

· Banned
1,081 Posts
MadMonk said:
My feelings agree with many here that its best not show your trump card. As for other branding stickers, I don't really feel the need to put stickers on my vehicle as free advertising. Its not like I'm getting sponsorship money for it or anything. ;)

Team stickers are sort of different in my view - gotta support your team. :)
And we respect that..... Welcome to the forum by the way!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.