Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Protected by Glock," "Protected by Smith & Wesson" etc. I am curious if these types of signs/stickers fend off bad guys, or do they provoke them to up the ante?

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that actually makes a lot of sense.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No way will buy one now! I might even take off my NRA sticker too. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kimo said:
No way. I'm not letting anyone know I'm holding by putting a sticker on my car. It's like walking around telling everyone you see that you have a gun.
Great point! I was hesitant to ask this question thinking it was frivolous. But I'm glad I did!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SCHeadbanger said:
I have a few stickers on my Explorer, but nothing that would be an invite. I've got a high end audio system in there, and the components came with decals. Putting them on my window is like an invitation for someone to break in to me. Instead their on my laptop. Along with a Glock Perfection one.
I feel the same way about Apple computer stickers. It's almost like saying, "Hello world there's a two thousand at computer in here!" :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I work outside so I like to keep wallet, etc. in a Console Vault. They're an operation out of Nevada and sold on Amazon. I wish I had invented this!

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
I'd like to take this one step further. I think it's wrong to have one of these signs below or similar ones in front of your house etc, I think all the bad guy has to do is linger around until you leave, make sure nobody's home and help himself a large serving of guns, shotguns, whatever have you.
Now I'm considering taking off my NRA and political decals. Maybe it's better to blend into society with the pawns. I'm being sarcastic, but in all seriousness you make a very good point. Why let people know what you have or what you believe...especially strangers?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Is this for real? It reminds me of Breaking Bad :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
It's either a very safe street or a very dangerous one. ;-)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
LeeHarpe said:
I assume for becoming a preferred Glock Forum Member.
One of the perks for paying the membership fee.
Membership fee? To help fund the site?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
LeeHarpe said:
Yes, you can become a preferred member for $15.

It is to fund all the various financial obligations the community incurs; hosting, software, marketing and legal

You get:
Supporting member image under your user name
2 Glock forum stickers
Unlimited private message space
Unlimited file attachment space
Unlimited gallery space
Larger avatar dimensions
Larger profile dimensions and file size
Access to private forums
Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 · (Edited)
I love the F150. Just SAY NO to TARP bail outs. In all seriousness I have friends and family that drive all sorts of vehicles and this is my personal preference.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
G-23 said:
One small Glock sticker on the rear window of my van for LEO notification in case I get stopped.

My Jeep, well let's say I get a lot of jestures from other drivers while driving down Americas highways!
What do you mean by "notification?" Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 · (Edited)
I'm originally from California and found your video to be both educational and enlightening!
"There are things in the this life more important than what we own and that is the principle in which we live by." - Lance Thomas

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.