Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
Very nice addition. I hope to use it and know I will be watching what is posted.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
<sad face> over 800 views, only 6 comments, one was mine and two were from the same person! <sad face>

Just kidding!

Now, guys, don't be bashful about posting your own shooting videos! My video clip is kinda lonely out there;)

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Is there any way to take my own video from Youtube.com and post it here? My friend is the one who took the videos and uploaded our shooting clips. Would like to see others with there Glocks and other firearms out at the range.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Is there any way to take my own video from Youtube.com and post it here? My friend is the one who took the videos and uploaded our shooting clips. Would like to see others with there Glocks and other firearms out at the range.
Do you have a program that will allow you to download YouTube content?

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
You have the option to download your own videos as a mp4. Cant remember right off which section to do it under but I did it just a few days ago then reuploaded to another you tube channel of mine.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts