Glock triggers.

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by glockguy13, Apr 28, 2012.

1. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

I think I want a new trigger. I'm not sure what I want like pounds wise. Any suggestions? Should I go lower than the stock 5.5 pound trigger?

2. Ghost 3.5 & a wolf 6# spring

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I like the Ghost connector on mine. I know a few people who say buy the 3.5 lb connector and the NY spring. It will give you the same weight as the stock trigger, but a crisper trigger pull.

4. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

What's the ghost connector like?

5. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

How does that feel lighter pull over all? Any shorter pull also?

6. not shorter, at least not imo. It may seem shorter because it is very smooth and easy to the "set" and then a nice crisp, smooth fire. Still stiff enough to feel secure, smoother than factory, slightly easier. I have tried just about every combo out there, this one is for me.

7. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

What's that running total in price?

8. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

What's that running cost wise?

9. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

10. No problem, let us know how you like it!

11. thanks2macdonald

thanks2macdonald New Member

Is it necessary to have a certain number of rounds through a new gun before changing the trigger setup? Also it is easy to install? Thinking of the same for my 17. I certainly would like a smoother trigger.

Thanks.

12. not really, some say to wait 500-1000 rounds first and see if it breaks in to your comfort. Truth is if you don't like it now, you probably won't 2500 rounds from now. They take about five minutes to install. Click the last link in my sig and have a look.

13. For HD or CC, I do not recommend a disconnector other than stock - for liability reasons. For shooting at the range, anything goes.