Glock trigger bars question

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by silver04v, Apr 29, 2012.

1. silver04v

silver04v New Member

So I've seen glock makes a 4.5 trigger bar that comes in certain models I've read? They say it'll fit most including my g22. Now my question is, would it be a noticeable difference. I don't want real light but maybe a smoother break from something a little bit lighter, maybe increasing accuracy? I've got about a thousand rounds at least through it already and i am pleased. I just always like improving something.

Do you folks run this connector? Opinions? I also carry one in the chamber so I'm not looking for a super light trigger just a small improvement maybe.

Also I've read if you ever need to use your carry in self defense they will go after a modified gun. Is this really a possibility with a lighter glock made trigger bar?

2. silver04v

silver04v New Member

So does anyone else use the 4.5 connector? I'm curious as to what some have done for stock feel but little bit lighter pull.

3. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

The G34 and G35 come with a Glock OEM 4.5lb connector. The Glock 4.5lb connector or an aftermarket 3.5lb connector will give you a slightly lighter pull with the same factory feel on the trigger.

4. silver04v

silver04v New Member

Thanks for the info

5. vanniek71

vanniek71 New Member

I tossed in one of those Ghost Rocket 3.5 connectors. Still has a Glock feel but the pull is considerable lighter.

6. thats because you need a spring also. install the wolf 6#.

a bar alone doesn't do much.

7. vanniek71

vanniek71 New Member

I have a 6# spring in there as well. Trust me I can tell the difference, but you can still tell its a Glock trigger.

I also have a weaker firing pin safety spring, and a reduced power striker spring but I am not sure if I want to add them yet or not.

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  8. It will always have the tell tale Glock "snap". Most people do not do the spring and the difference with it is night and day

9. vanniek71

vanniek71 New Member

I dig the "snap" actually wouldn't want to change that!

10. I just did the rocket 3.5 upgrade. I did not do the 6lb striker until after 3.5 was installed.I will say there is a big difference with a stock striker spring and a wolf 6lb.I dry fired the g34 about 10-15 times after I did the rocket then changed the striker to the wolf 6lb. What a difference! Im glad when I ordered the rocket3.5 a pop-up recomended the wolf 6lb spring.If it was not for the pop-up I would of been ordering it tomorrow!

11. silver04v

silver04v New Member

My Lonewolf 3.5 lb connector and 6 lb spring came in the mail today! Can't wait to get home from work to install it. I'll prolly be dry firing all night afterwards. I'll update on my results later tonight.

12. silver04v

silver04v New Member

Just finished putting in the connector and spring. I can tell a difference already with dry fires. Not as much muzzle movement for sure. Should get even better as it breaks in some more. It still is ok for carry for sure, it didn't lighten it that much. I'm going to try and find a gauge.