Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just started reading "Glock:The Rise of America's Gun" by Paul Barrett. Very informative. Gaston Glock is a genius. A must read for all who love their Glocks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ust finished reading the book "GLOCK the rise of America's gun"Mr. Gaston Glock is a genius from curtain rod manufaturer to willing to fufill a need. For the Austrian Army. The book is a great read for Glock enthusiast. How it all started and why to the way that the "plastic gun" overpowered American firearms like Smith & Wesson, Winchester, Remington. Worth the $17 on Amazon.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Cool! I hope it's available on the Kindle.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just finished listening to this audio book about a week ago, very informative, talk about being at the right places at right times!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am not a big reader, but read Glock - the Rise of America's Gun - on my iPad and thought it was great...especially for someone like myself, new to Glock (own a G19) and shooting. Reading another interesting book now - Warrior Soul by Chuck Pfarrer

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. Can't wait to get started on it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
PghGlock2012 said:
I am not a big reader, but read Glock - the Rise of America's Gun - on my iPad and thought it was great...especially for someone like myself, new to Glock (own a G19) and shooting. Reading another interesting book now - Warrior Soul by Chuck Pfarrer
Have both these books. Both are waiting to be read right now haha. I think you might like my little book collectio lol

·
Banned
150 Posts
just downloaded it for the Nook. now i just need to find the time to read it.

·
22 Posts
I just ordered mine can't wait!!!!:D Perfection at its BEST!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm half way through, neat little history lesson on the Glock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am currently reading this book ,it is very easy to read and informative on issues i never knew about gaston glock . A definate must read if you are a glock nut like me .

1 - 20 of 64 Posts