Glock survival bracelet

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by stratguy74, May 30, 2012.

1. stratguy74

stratguy74 New Member

Hi all, made a few paracord bracelets with glock buttons for clasps. Just thought I'd share if anybody wanted to trade for anything they have.

ForumRunner_20120530_002707.jpg

2. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

All I know is I WANT ONE!!!

3. sconnie

sconnie Member

+1 here! Very nicely done.

JW

4. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Hey I did notice that you have only 1 post! Why don't you go over to the intro section and introduce yourself! Tell us a little about yourself. BTW what are you looking for in trade for these?

5. I would love to have one of these. if you decide to sell some let me know

6. stratguy74

stratguy74 New Member

Dunno what ill take in trade. Can always use more 9mm mags. Pm me an offer ya never know what ill take "One mans trash"....

7. I keep the mags close to heart :D I dunno let me think on it

8. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Homie don't play that! Tell me what you want for them!;) Oldest sales trick in the Book!

9. rivalarrival

rivalarrival Are we there yet?

I've got a bunch of 3ml syringes filled with Felpro C5A Copper-based high-temp anti-sieze, better known in here as the copper grease on the rails of a new Glock.

What'cha say, a bracelet for a tube of shiny goo?

10. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Id be willing to buy one also.

11. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

Sign me up I would love this name your price do the come in different colors

12. MikeMT

MikeMT New Member

I'll take 2 if/when you ever want to sell any. I don't have anything to trade

13. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I think you may want to take a peek at the rules if this will be a continual thing .If you have one or 2 post em the for sale section if if going to be an ongoing thing you may want to consider becoming a vendor . Id be a customer for one or two

14. scott_gen

scott_gen New Member

15. trigger252

trigger252 New Member

I got a brand new never opened grip plug for the small frame Gen 4 glocks and I handall rubber grip that was used only once....