Glock Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was wondering. Does anyone know of a stock that will fit the Glock 26?

http://www.amazon.com/Glock-Shoulde...F8&qid=1448124562&sr=8-1&keywords=glock+stock

I saw this and it got me wondering if it would fit on the 26 or not because of the existence of the cavity at the back of the grip or not

I know the site says that its for the other series of Glock, but anyone got any ideas, or photos? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, and makes me wonder if anyone has done this kinda thing before xD

Thanks for any replies

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
So I was wondering. Does anyone know of a stock that will fit the Glock 26?

http://www.amazon.com/Glock-Shoulde...F8&qid=1448124562&sr=8-1&keywords=glock+stock

I saw this and it got me wondering if it would fit on the 26 or not because of the existence of the cavity at the back of the grip or not

I know the site says that its for the other series of Glock, but anyone got any ideas, or photos? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, and makes me wonder if anyone has done this kinda thing before xD

Thanks for any replies
It says in the description.......

• Improve performance during precision, long-range or rapid fire
  • Fits Glock Gen 4: 17, 19, 32, 34 only
  • Fits Glock Gen 3: 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38 only
  • NOT fit Glock compact G26, 27, 29, 33, 36, any SF(Slim Frame), or any other Gen 4 models
  • Length of pull is adjustable to 4 positions. MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer construction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but is that because of dimensions or is that because of the fact there is no little slot for the stock to lock into?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
That I dont know.

Some web sights have this disclaimer about this product......

"Disclaimer

If you own a Glock handgun and you are about to buy this product, your handgun will become a Short-Barreled Rifle .
You must register your weapon with ATF. You can download ATF form 1 here."

So you might want to look into that before you buy one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts