Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen several guys shooting Glocks equipped with slide mounted Trijicon RMRs . How well do these optics stand up to the pounding they must take? Most race guns have their optic attached to the frame and I would guess part of the reason is to avoid the beating (as well as making target reacquisition faster). Anybody use this setup or know something about it? I'd like to try one just for fun. I really like the Burris Fast Fire II I have on my Ruger 22/45.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
They're great for Open Class shooting in USPSA/IDPA/IPSC. They hold up nicely as long as you stay with the name brands and not some UTG or NcStar sight.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If Lonewolf EVER gets a batch of slides in, my plan is to have them mill a G35 for a FastFire III and add suppressor sights. I wanna try it for USPSA.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum lilmarinej !!

Can't help ya with that question...but I'm moving this to the right sub forum to get an answer...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I s used the RMR, Delta Point and the T1 Micro. They are outstanding and very accurate. I used it as my dry fire gun. Shows every little problem with your trigger press and helps you fine tune.

I heard at the TTPOA Swat Competition that Glock will come out with guns cut like the S&W M&P Core at Shot Show this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
I've seen several guys shooting Glocks equipped with slide mounted Trijicon RMRs . How well do these optics stand up to the pounding they must take? Most race guns have their optic attached to the frame and I would guess part of the reason is to avoid the beating (as well as making target reacquisition faster). Anybody use this setup or know something about it? I'd like to try one just for fun. I really like the Burris Fast Fire II I have on my Ruger 22/45.
I ran a C-More STS on my G35 for two years with no problem. I like their new RTS sight which has a round sight window rather than rectangle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts