Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
A lot of people use Glockpolishing, a dude on ebay. He does great work. Post some pics please! I'm interested in doing the same to mine. Welcome to the forum, you'll like it here.

·
998 Posts
set up a photobucket account, upload the pic to photobucket, and copy and paste the "IMG code" directly into your post.

·
Registered
11 Posts
For the sake of simplicity, when you make a post, just scroll down. The second section under "Additional Options" allows you to attach files. Choose your file and click upload, like so;

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey guys its me from Glock PolishingThe pictures above are to show the detail we put into our 4pc extended chrome kits. Also to show off my Glock 21.
Feel free to call me at 708-275-2903 if you want a professional polishing service working on your Glock.
Edwin

·
998 Posts
lol.. oops.. didnt know you were on this forum.. I still need to send you my stuff sir, your auction has been on my watch list for a long time now. you do awesome work

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Go for it nothing but some work between you and that slide being polished going to do my brother inlaws 26 next week

·
998 Posts
I would imagine you guys are using a buffing wheel and stuff right? I don't have access to tools like that. The gen 1 17 I polished I only did the sides, because I was doing it by hand and it was a pain lol..

·
Administrator
133,493 Posts
Yes, glock polishing give us details on prices or your website. If you click on your website link on the vendor section it redirects us to E bay. Not much of a help. By the way love the pictures and that is how I want mine to look but after some of the things that have happened here with previous vendors I as well as I am sure other are learry of sending out our parts withpout some further research.

·
998 Posts
Yes, glock polishing give us details on prices or your website. If you click on your website link on the vendor section it redirects us to E bay. Not much of a help. By the way love the pictures and that is how I want mine to look but after some of the things that have happened here with previous vendors I as well as I am sure other are learry of sending out our parts withpout some further research.
Those are his auctions. He does business through ebay. He has great reviews, and I have talked to him through email in the past about having mine polished, he provided a bunch of pictures and info for me. If you have an ebay account I'd go to his auction and send him a message with your personal email address, he replied quickly to me. It looks like he isn't on this forum too often.

And yeah, I feel the same way. I found him before I even found this forum lol. You can see his feedback, and through ebay you are protected by Paypal and Ebay as well if something ever did go wrong. It's a way better option than going through that scam artist Nukinfuts or whatever his name was.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The link to ebay is all of the items in MY ebay store.
We sell hundreds of items.
The different categories are on the left once you click on the link.
GLOCK POLISHING SERVICES.
Slide and Barrel= $109
Slide Only= $94.99
Barrel Only=$24.99
Extractor=$9.99
Sight Removal and Installation= $9.99
Here is a link directly to my polishing services.
http://stores.ebay.com/glockpolishi...68209011&_sid=891167961&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

1 - 20 of 27 Posts